NetLink League Chat

All NetLink League news and announcements go in here (Reply only-no new posts).
Xranger60
Site Admin

NetLink League Chat

Post by Xranger60 »

I'm hoping we can all gather up in a chat room within the next week or so. It would be great. Matches can be set up and things like that. Regardless of what chat system we use, please post when you would like to do it.
Willing to play Bomberman, Duke Nukem 3d, Virtual On, Sega Rally. Send me a PM.
Cobracf2

Post by Cobracf2 »

Me, Rush and Chasingapple have found that using aol instant messenger works very well. If you dont like instant messenger you can use an alternate program with no ads to login to instant messenger called gaim and get it here
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/gaim ... e?download you still need to get an aim username account which is free to sign up
I have sega rally, virtual on, duke nukem all warmed up and ready to go. its been years so I am a little rusty take it easy on the old man LOL
Xranger60
Site Admin

Post by Xranger60 »

True, AOL instant messenger is great for 1 on 1 conversations. But A chat in which everyone can show up does not lend itself extremely well to AIM. Instead, I was thinking maybe an IRC chat or a javascript chat that could be created here on the site.
Cobracf2

Post by Cobracf2 »

thats a good idea I used to go to this site that had a java irc chat. would be nice if we could get that setup
I have sega rally, virtual on, duke nukem all warmed up and ready to go. its been years so I am a little rusty take it easy on the old man LOL
Xranger60
Site Admin

Post by Xranger60 »

I could do that, it would be very easy. Especially with a possible tourney soon, it would be great.