PS2 Online and PS2 LAN Tunneling (Xlink Kai) game scheduling

There's a lot going on in gaming today, discuss all things gaming here.
lazyhoboguy

PS2 Online and PS2 LAN Tunneling (Xlink Kai) game scheduling

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Another long term PS2 online and PS2 LAN tunneling (Xlink Kai) user and I created this website:

http://www.ps2onlinegaming.com

Ps2onlinegaming.com was created to make it easier for PS2 online players and PS2 LAN tunnelers to schedule online matches. We have a "game scheduling section" on the site for this purpose. Also, we have a game calendar where you can see games that are scheduled farther into the future. If you want to check out which online PS2 games and PS2 LAN tunneling games we have played, check out the "After the game" forum. There will be a thread for each successful community meetup for an online or LAN tunneling ps2 game session.

So if any of you guys are into PS2 and want to try it online or try LAN tunneling (with Xlink Kai) PS2 games check out the site.

Figured some of you might be interested since netlink does a sort of similar thing to Xlink Kai by allowing old consoles and games to be played online pretty much indefinitely.
ps2onlinegaming.com (Site for scheduling PS2 online and PS2 LAN tunneling (Xlink Kai) matches)

www.youtube.com/user/Lazyhoboguy
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

I wasn't aware that the PS2 had any LAN gaming features. Interesting. Not that I actually own any of those games for the PS2. I own a few for other systems...
I have my Saturns, I have some of my games, I have a RasPi. Gotta put all this stuff together!
lazyhoboguy

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Yep there is a good amount of PS2 games with LAN modes which means you can play them online through LAN tunneling long after their online servers are shutdown.

Xlink Kai also works with psp,ps3,xbox1,xbox360,and GC (has problems with GC)

Our site is only about PS2 since that is what we play the most and the PS2 Xlink Kai community usually never posts on Xlink's own forum.

IF you are interested in trying the other consoles I mentioned through Xlink Kai I would post on their own forums.

http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/

Their forum link is at the top of the page
ps2onlinegaming.com (Site for scheduling PS2 online and PS2 LAN tunneling (Xlink Kai) matches)

Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

I've used Xlink Kai before with varying degrees of success. Most of the time I used it for Xbox, though.
I have my Saturns, I have some of my games, I have a RasPi. Gotta put all this stuff together!
JerryTerrifying

Post by JerryTerrifying »

Interesting I'll take a look at it later.
Game collection on my site.
lazyhoboguy

Post by lazyhoboguy »

We added a links section to ps2onlinegaming.com and added saturnleague to it.

http://www.ps2onlinegaming.com/forum/vi ... f=38&t=142

Was wondering though if you guys have a small banner image we could link to.

Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

lazyhoboguy wrote:Was wondering though if you guys have a small banner image we could link to.
Dunno. The admin, XRanger60, would be the one to ask.

I might be able to throw something together at some point, though, if he doesn't.