TOWER OF POWER!

Talk about anything and everything.
JerryTerrifying

TOWER OF POWER!

Post by JerryTerrifying »

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b228/ ... C01333.jpg

Check it out! My cheap wal mart bookshelf that used to house all my consoles collapsed and was leaning against my desk so I had to tear it down and build something less shitty. It took about 8 hours to pull down all the consoles, dismantle the shelves, put up the rails then put back all the consoles, untangle and label all the chorage and get everything set back up. That top shelf was just a place holder till I dismantled the last piece of the bookshelf for more black shelves. So now it all looks pretty clean.

Mounted on the wall are my two auto AV selectors in all of their wirey nightmarish glory. What sucks is there's a bunch of other crap that was on the shelf that's been displaced and I have no where to keep it. On one side of the shelf I had the AV selectors mounted and had my 360 head set and various gaming console mice mounted. Then the other side had all the controllers mounted. I'll have to figure something out for convenient controller storage.
Game collection on my site.
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Re: TOWER OF POWER!

Post by Warp2063 »

I use the same A/V connectors. =P

What're the two systems at the bottom, and the thing next to Bomberman at the top?
I have my Saturns, I have some of my games, I have a RasPi. Gotta put all this stuff together!
JerryTerrifying

On the very very bottom there's a huge VCR, Memorex VIS and a DVD Recorder on top. I think I might move my Laserdics player over there as well. To the left of the Xbox is the Neo Geo AES which is hard to see. On the very top in between the Bomberman piggy bank and his box is a JVC X'eye. To the right of my LCD TV sitting on top of the desk I have my PS3, 360 with HD DVD player and Onlive Micro Console.

On the other side of the room I have an SD TV with another soft modded Xbox, PS2 with the HDD bootloader, CDX, PC Engine, Atari 7800 and the Laseractive.

I'd be interested in seeing everyon elses set ups. I love seeing that kind of crap.
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

I disassembled a lot of my setup before I came to school... but part of it should still be intact. I'll have to take a picture when I come home for Thanksgiving break.
I have my Saturns, I have some of my games, I have a RasPi. Gotta put all this stuff together!
NWA

Post by NWA »

Yeah! Tower Of Power! This might be the funniest post I've seen on the forums just by the title :D
Better run home to momma now!
Rogue

Post by Rogue »

Wow. Thats a lot of AV cables!!!
I wonder how you deal if dust. I try to avoid any kind of "opened" shelf.
I'm ready to play!
Timezone: GMT -3
Games: Sega Rally - Virtual On - Duke Nukem 3D
JerryTerrifying

I deal with it the old fashioned way. Damp wash cloth once every week or two. :D Some times I just keep towels over the systems.