What are you thankful for?

Talk about anything and everything.
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

I know not all of us live in the United States, but it's Thanksgiving here, and it is tradition to think about what we're thankful for.

Me? I'm thankful for a great many things. Friends. Siblings. God and church. Home. The great people I've met online over the years. I'm thankful to be back in school, and that I have a break from it to come home and celebrate this holiday. :P

I'm thankful for computers and video games, without which I would not be the same person (for better or for worse). Same goes for all the sci-fi and fantasy books/movies/series I've read/seen. I'm thankful for my parents putting up with (more or less) my personality all these years. I'm thankful for my uncle, who helped to get me into programming all those years ago by giving me much of his Atari collection and the programming tools to go with it. I'm thankful for people with adventurous, far-fetched ideas who work hard and succeed at their goals. I'm thankful for the devices I type these posts on. I'm thankful for my grandparents who were pioneers in a great many ways.

I'm thankful for more than I can think of or have time to type.

I have my Saturns, I have some of my games, I have a RasPi. Gotta put all this stuff together!