Just thought I'd drop by

Talk about anything and everything.
segasaturndude

Just thought I'd drop by

Post by segasaturndude »

Haven't been here in awhile so I thought i'd drop by and say hi. In recent news I'm going to be creating a old school gaming forums mainly for old school online games for game consoles and PC called Retrogamingaurora.com. I'll be using phpbb and hosting it on my own home computer. I'll also have an email server and ventrillo server to add to the experience which I'll also host old school game servers.
Welcome to the Real world, Sega Saturn Image
Xranger60
Site Admin

Re: Just thought I'd drop by

Post by Xranger60 »

Good to see you. I guess the problem with a site dedicated to older consoles, is that at some point, there's no longer a lot that's "new" to talk about.
Willing to play Bomberman, Duke Nukem 3d, Virtual On, Sega Rally. Send me a PM.
Rogue

Post by Rogue »

Yeah. These kind of hobby runs at a really slow pace. =/

I want to make one site for old stuff too. But I'm actually slower than the current sites lol
Maybe something for Flight games, like X-Wing vs. Tie Fighter, etc. I've just bought a dozen of gameport joysticks and hope to use them soon... n.n
I'm ready to play!
Timezone: GMT -3
Games: Sega Rally - Virtual On - Duke Nukem 3D
segasaturndude

Post by segasaturndude »

*udate* so for now I've went with a free hosting place called proboards. my site is www.retrogamingaurora.proboards.com . its a work in progess but I believe it will be done in the next couple of days. everybody feel free to register. I'd also like some volunteers to provide "how to" connection guides for the saturn and dreamcast.
Welcome to the Real world, Sega Saturn Image