A place to get a couple Netlink Games-Bomberman and Daytona

All NetLink related discussion goes in here.
Cobracf2

A place to get a couple Netlink Games-Bomberman and Daytona

Post by Cobracf2 »

Here ya go they have Bomberman and Daytona CCE netlink edition brand new. They are kinda spendy at 19.99 and 30.00 but brand spankin new never played by anyone. I need to pick up Daytona CCE and I have them all. Ive ordered from this place before and they ship items a little slow. It took 2 weeks but I got my items all new and crispy! Be sure and email them about the bomberman Im pretty sure its the netlink version since it was the only bomberman to be released for saturn

http://www.sega-parts.com/products/saturn-prices.htm
I have sega rally, virtual on, duke nukem all warmed up and ready to go. its been years so I am a little rusty take it easy on the old man LOL
Xranger60
Site Admin

Post by Xranger60 »

Yup all versions of Saturn Bomberman in the USA are NetLink compatible. But there was an issue on here a little while back with that store- apparently they don't always update their stock, so some items you see on there could have sold out years ago. Segadreamcaster actually emailed them about it.
Willing to play Bomberman, Duke Nukem 3d, Virtual On, Sega Rally. Send me a PM.
Cobracf2

I just ordered Daytona CCE Netlink

Post by Cobracf2 »

I just ordered Daytona CCE netlink Edition I will let you know how it goes. I just recieved a email that they would send it out asap. Like I said in my other post this company is notoriously slow. Ive ordered from them 2 times in the last year or 2. But did get my items so its all good when that happens.
I have sega rally, virtual on, duke nukem all warmed up and ready to go. its been years so I am a little rusty take it easy on the old man LOL
Cobracf2

Post by Cobracf2 »

Yup they don't have it. I just recieved an email that they no longer carry Daytona CCE. I would assume with the popularity of bomberman they probably dont have that one as well
segadreamcaster

Post by segadreamcaster »

Yeah, been through this already, believe me you wont find Daytona netlink very easily, it has come up once on ebay in the last 18 months and I bought it :) wasn't cheap either :( cant remeber exact privce but a lot. Was then contacted a week later by someone offering me $200 for it...lol....so yeah its not easy to find and probably not cheap either oh and by the way this was without a cover, just disc and manual...insane

Goodluck :)
Saturn netlink owner in the UK/ Bristol South-Glos area :)

Own all 5 netlink games:

Sega Rally - Netlink edition
Virtual On - Netlink edition
Duke Nukem 3D
Saturn Bomberman
Daytona USA CCE netlink edition (genuine copy)
Cobracf2

Post by Cobracf2 »

wow looks like its time to mod my saturn and start burnin games :( I didnt want to go that route but thems the breaks I guess. Theres nothin like finding that rare game at a decent price. Just a little satisfaction when you can do that.
Xranger60
Site Admin

Post by Xranger60 »

Yeah, problem is people are just gouging those prices way up on Ebay. Pretty outrageous. You can see why people like to burn some of the rarer games. It's just not feasible sometimes to obtain a copy of a game that wasn't widely available as far back as 10 years ago.
Willing to play Bomberman, Duke Nukem 3d, Virtual On, Sega Rally. Send me a PM.