IRC Chat to hookup games?

All NetLink related discussion goes in here.
Cobracf2

IRC Chat to hookup games?

Post by Cobracf2 »

does anyone have a IRC chat up to hookup on games! If need be I can open an irc chat 24 hours a day 7 days a week so people can enter anytime and get hooked up in real time. or does someone already do this service? Let me know. The only experience I have with IRC is just chatting though. I have never been a moderator or placed bots or any of that so if anyone is experienced in that and wants to take it on that would be great too.
I have sega rally, virtual on, duke nukem all warmed up and ready to go. its been years so I am a little rusty take it easy on the old man LOL
SONICR

Re: IRC Chat to hookup games?

Post by SONICR »

How does one use IRC on the V2.0 browser?
I tryed the pwchat://Server:Ports command like on Dreamcast but it doesn't seam to work....
Is it V3.0+ Only?
Cobracf2

Post by Cobracf2 »

the pwchat should work on all the saturn browsers I used to use it back in the day but its been so long I have forgotten which irc servers work. someone here will eventually post the correct line.
I have sega rally, virtual on, duke nukem all warmed up and ready to go. its been years so I am a little rusty take it easy on the old man LOL