Looking for a netlink..

All NetLink related discussion goes in here.
MachineHead

Looking for a netlink..

Post by MachineHead »

Hello I am new to the site and I am really interested in netlink and am wondering if it is possible to find one and where.
Sexy Time
-Borat
Cobracf2

Post by Cobracf2 »

Ebay usually has them for about 15 bucks. However the games are another story. there just happens to be a copy of virtual on cybertroopers for netlink at ebay for 14.99 plus shipping just search ebay for sega netlink. hopefully there will be a modem come up in the next couple days. in the mean time I would pick up that copy of Virtual on for netlink till you get a modem. also Duke nukem is always available. just search duke nukem saturn. its playable on netlink also. Bomberman is the same story search saturn bomberman. As far as daytona goes give that up unless you have a saturn that has been modded and can play burned games. Daytona sells for about 150.00 on ebay one just went off yesterday for 150.00. You can get virtual on , saturn bomberman, and duke nukem easily from ebay. I have not seen sega rally for sale in a good while. Let me know if your saturn is modded for burned games to be played we can get ya all of them if so
I have sega rally, virtual on, duke nukem all warmed up and ready to go. its been years so I am a little rusty take it easy on the old man LOL
Cobracf2

Well Looky here!

Post by Cobracf2 »

Here is the modem supposedly new in box and 7 available at that:
Netlink modem 7 available
http://cgi.ebay.com/SEGA-Saturn-Net-Lin ... dZViewItem

Virtual On netlink Edition 8 available:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Virtual-On-Cyber-Tr ... dZViewItem

these items are from same seller you might be able to save on shipping contact the seller.
I have sega rally, virtual on, duke nukem all warmed up and ready to go. its been years so I am a little rusty take it easy on the old man LOL
MachineHead

Post by MachineHead »

Oh wow, thanks I will be getting one very soon and also virtual on
Sexy Time
-Borat
Cobracf2

Post by Cobracf2 »

Let me know when you get your netlink I would love to play some.