Anyone recommend a good isp?

All NetLink related discussion goes in here.
MachineHead

Anyone recommend a good isp?

Post by MachineHead »

Yeah Im getting the netlink and was wondering what would be the best isp? I have cable :( lol
Sexy Time
-Borat
Cobracf2

Post by Cobracf2 »

Find an isp that has manual setup and 3 free months at 9.99 after the free 3 months are up but I wouldnt even bother with that. just come here on your pc hookup with some netlink chums on your pc then just dial direct to their house in the game
I have sega rally, virtual on, duke nukem all warmed up and ready to go. its been years so I am a little rusty take it easy on the old man LOL
MachineHead

Post by MachineHead »

Ok thank you sounds good!
Sexy Time
-Borat
Xranger60
Site Admin

Post by Xranger60 »

Yeah Cobra's right. It's not even worth it to pay for an ISP just to browse the web and send email from your NetLink. The cool factor is there but trust me it wears off after a little while when you realize you're gonna be waiting for pages to load at 28.8 Kbps. You don't even need the ISP to play games against others anyway.
Willing to play Bomberman, Duke Nukem 3d, Virtual On, Sega Rally. Send me a PM.
grolt

Post by grolt »

I imagine anyone who wants to surf the net on the NetLink just wants to do it for the vintage kick, so I'm sure nobody would want to use it for more than a few minutes. Is there any ISP out there (now) that offers a free dial-up for a limited amount of time on the NetLink?

I've got no long distance to anywhere in North America, so hopefully someone can help with the nostalgia rush.
That's fly.
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED