Netlink games

All NetLink related discussion goes in here.
Reps911

Post by Reps911 »

Yes, patience is the key, I found sega rally and virtua on at a local game store for 5$ each. I also got my netlink there for 15$ boxed in like new condition. I got lucky... the guy really doesn't know to much about the netlink and actually charged me less for the netlink games because he thought I couldn't use them anymore. Of course I searched every copy of Daytona U.S.A C.C.E.... No luck! but he said he has more in storage(crosses fingers) I'll probably go back next week.
But anyways... I almost broke down and paid 30$ but then I found that store and it really paid off. Also check the thrift stores. theres always a chance :D that's where I found my origional copy of Sega Rally for 2$ in some computer games...
nick944

Post by nick944 »

I just found this http://www.gameexpress.com/product_deta ... 2&Section= The netlink game pack, in stock, and factory sealed for $16.99!!! It comes with Virtual On and Sega Rally Championship Netlink editions, and Planetweb 3.0! If anyone else needs netlink games, jump on this. I just ordered :)
Own:
Virtual On Netlink Edition
Sega Rally Championship Netlink Edition
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

I may have to do this, just to get working copies of the games.
nick944

Post by nick944 »

I can't wait to play Sega Rally on Netlink! I love the demo of it in the bootleg sampler, and can't wait to play against someone :D
Own:
Virtual On Netlink Edition
Sega Rally Championship Netlink Edition