New to the NetLink community :]

All NetLink related discussion goes in here.
KoNeko

New to the NetLink community :]

Post by KoNeko »

Hello! I recently bought a Saturn and a few NetLink compatible games, but I am still in need of the actual NetLink modem so I can get started and play! But I would just like to say hello, and I'm looking forward to getting to know the community here! (read my sig btw, lol). I can't wait to play some games here!

-KoNeko
Currently have:
Duke Nukem 3D
Saturn Bomberman
Virtual On: Netlink Edition

Just PM me, IM me, or the like if you'd like to play with me, I'll respond as soon as I can!
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

Welcome to the forums! I know that some of our members periodically surf the web looking for low-cost Saturn stuff and post it here... although I haven't seen anyone do that for the past month or two.

A quick search revealed this one:
http://cgi.ebay.com/SEGA-SATURN-Net-Lin ... dZViewItem

I think I paid $15 for mine (before shipping) that came new-in-box, and it didn't even come with a keyboard adapter... I wish I had a keyboard adapter... T_T The shipping cost isn't great, but it's not unreasonable.

Anyway, we hope you enjoy your stay!
I have my Saturns, I have some of my games, I have a RasPi. Gotta put all this stuff together!
Xranger60
Site Admin

Post by Xranger60 »

Hey, just as Warp said, welcome! Hope you like it here, and as he said, our members are pretty helpful when it comes to finding NetLink stuff available out there. Once you get your gear, let us know so we can start playing some games!
Willing to play Bomberman, Duke Nukem 3d, Virtual On, Sega Rally. Send me a PM.
KoNeko

Post by KoNeko »

Thanks for all the welcomes! I'll definitely let you guys know when I get my NetLink! I am very eager to get online and play (especially Virtual On, I love both the Saturn and Dreamcast versions)! I'm sure I'll enjoy my stay here, and while I may be absent for brief periods of time due to school and work, I will NOT be leaving this forum any time soon lol. I hope to get online soon and kick some ass!
Currently have:
Duke Nukem 3D
Saturn Bomberman
Virtual On: Netlink Edition

Just PM me, IM me, or the like if you'd like to play with me, I'll respond as soon as I can!