You should add some more fourms.

All NetLink related discussion goes in here.
blueshinobi

You should add some more fourms.

Post by blueshinobi »

Don't get me wrong, I like this site, but you should add some more forums, like a off-topic forum, instead of all the main posts being in this one, you should add a general gaming forum, and maybe a music forum. These would probably contribute to more members signing up and posting.
SEGA - Now With 20% More SONIC!!
segadreamcaster

Post by segadreamcaster »

The only danger in drifting off too far is that the site will lose direction...obviously we want as many users as possible but at the same time we wnat those users to be here for the overall purpose of the netlink...don't know what does everyone else think?
Saturn netlink owner in the UK/ Bristol South-Glos area :)

Own all 5 netlink games:

Sega Rally - Netlink edition
Virtual On - Netlink edition
Duke Nukem 3D
Saturn Bomberman
Daytona USA CCE netlink edition (genuine copy)
TeamAwesome

hmmm

Post by TeamAwesome »

i tend to agree with both of you to be honest... i mean it is true we need more users, and we should try and incorporate more things..but we dont want to go TOO far from what we are really here for... but for some users it is difficult to relate to you guys on alot of these things... being that i have little interaction with DC or netlink... ive only played a few Bomberman rounds with Glakenator and xranger, and it would be awesome to talk about other stuff in the gaming world as well... i would definitly post more if we could talk about some other things too, but not go AS far as some forums out there.
I'm only explaining
the paradox
of
asking a
masked man
who he is... - V
Xranger60
Site Admin

Post by Xranger60 »

Ah, this is something to consider. I was thinking of adding the Xband forums indeed, for all those old Xband users, and it tends to blend in pretty well with our site's purpose. As far as other video gaming forums go, it may very well be a good idea, but in my opinion, something to do after we've attracted more users. For now, it might be best to attract the audience we want first, which is primarily NetLink players, but also DreamCast and to a lesser extent Xband users.
Willing to play Bomberman, Duke Nukem 3d, Virtual On, Sega Rally. Send me a PM.
blueshinobi

Post by blueshinobi »

Good points all of you.
SEGA - Now With 20% More SONIC!!