What $5 will getcha nowadays

All NetLink related discussion goes in here.
Scooter

What $5 will getcha nowadays

Post by Scooter »

Still sealed!
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

Wow... I envy you. Although I'd have to open mine - I plan to play Policenauts, and I'm not going to do it with a standard controller.

Well, it took a lot of scrubbing, but after all that and leaving the mouse to air out in my bedroom over the course of a month, the cigarette smoke smell finally leached out to a point where I can't smell it anymore.

Where'd you get it, anyway?
I have my Saturns, I have some of my games, I have a RasPi. Gotta put all this stuff together!
Scooter

Post by Scooter »

Amazon. And I did open it!
dbdrummer88

Post by dbdrummer88 »

wow that looks pretty sweet, havnt heard much about them, but it looks like a good buy
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

I need to start checking Amazon more often for stuff... I keep missing out on great deals on that site! >.<
I have my Saturns, I have some of my games, I have a RasPi. Gotta put all this stuff together!
JerryTerrifying

Post by JerryTerrifying »

Stay away from amazon and ebay! I've built up quite an addiction to buying crap! The feeling of getting those good deals gets you hooked and you just keep coming back for more. :)
Game collection on my site.
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

JerryTerrifying wrote:Stay away from amazon and ebay! I've built up quite an addiction to buying crap! The feeling of getting those good deals gets you hooked and you just keep coming back for more. :)
I already know this. But I do it anyway. =P