Hi All. New and Wanna play NETLINK! Help

All NetLink related discussion goes in here.
MAXIMUSpowers

Post by MAXIMUSpowers »

great to see a new netlinker! Welcome
Netlink Games:
Daytona
Duke Nukem

Currently developing a 3D racing game for the Saturn with Rockin B. If anyone would be interested in coding Netlink support, contact me
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

xDerekRx wrote:To Warp, whomever.

What carrier for phone do you suggest? My family, we all use cell phones now and got rid of our Land service a year ago. But my dad wanted to get something for Fax machine anyway.

But might as well get the best one that works with netlink at the same time as any phone line will work with a fax.

So maybe some of you that have been succesful using their netlinks can give me an idea of what provider you have and maybe what plan for long distance works best.
I don't know exactly what we have. I think we use Sprint for long-distance, and Frontier for local. *shrugs* Sega Rally Championship worked fine for me when I was connected to Texas.
I have my Saturns, I have some of my games, I have a RasPi. Gotta put all this stuff together!
xDerekRx

Post by xDerekRx »

MAXIMUSpowers wrote:great to see a new netlinker! Welcome
Maxmimus you are the new member I believe, Im a vet now of 1 week!

Where are you from Scotland mate?
MAXIMUSpowers

Post by MAXIMUSpowers »

Hi xDerekRx. I am from Lower Largo in Fife. Its near St Andrews :-) Do you know Scotland at all?
Netlink Games:
Daytona
Duke Nukem

Currently developing a 3D racing game for the Saturn with Rockin B. If anyone would be interested in coding Netlink support, contact me
xDerekRx

Post by xDerekRx »

MAXIMUSpowers wrote:Hi xDerekRx. I am from Lower Largo in Fife. Its near St Andrews :-) Do you know Scotland at all?
Yes I visited (backpacked from London to Luchers)

St Andrews is great. I played golf on one of the smaller courses there.

I stayed in Edinburgh, saw Celtic get beat by Falkirk IN Falkirk (David beating Goliath for sure)... and I know the Edinburgh Capitals are a sad excuse for an Ice Hockey team. Theres my Scotland sum up. :)