Anyone want a copy of Duke Nukem for NetLink?

All NetLink related discussion goes in here.
Scooter

Anyone want a copy of Duke Nukem for NetLink?

Post by Scooter »

A local store has a nice complete copy of Duke Nukem for $9.00. I could get it plus sales tax and shipping and it could be yours.

Let me know if you are interested.
Daytona CCD: NetLink Edition
Duke Nukem 3D
Saturn Bomberman
Virtual On: NetLink Edition
Sega Rally Championship: NetLink Edition
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

Eh, why not. Duke Nukem really isn't my type of game, but for that price, I'd be willing to do it. I'm also possibly looking for Sonic CD, Sonic R, a better copy of Sonic Jam, and Astal. There's probably others, too, that I just can't think of right now.
I have my Saturns, I have some of my games, I have a RasPi. Gotta put all this stuff together!
Scooter

Post by Scooter »

Another member replied just before you via PM. I'll let him decide if he wants it or will pass. If he will pass it's yours.

They don't have much else you mentioned but they did have a copy of Sonic CD in the small paper and plastic sleeve used when it was a pack-in game. I didn't notice the price but I can find out with a phone call. I'll let you know what the other member says about DN 3D NL but I can snag the Sonic CD for you either way.

I was just kind of surprised to see a NetLink capable game in the store. Their older stuff is getting kind of thin, I've probably bought most of their better older stuff but they still have some decent stuff that just doesn't happen to appeal to me.
Duke Nukem 3D
Saturn Bomberman
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

If the price on it is good, I'll take Sonic CD in that condition. Let me know when you find out the cost.
I have my Saturns, I have some of my games, I have a RasPi. Gotta put all this stuff together!
Scooter

Post by Scooter »

Okay, the other guy is going to take Duke Nukem. The Sonic CD game they have is $9.95 so that would be $10 plus sales tax plus shipping. Let me know if that price is okay with you.
Duke Nukem 3D
Saturn Bomberman
Scooter

Post by Scooter »

There's also the long box copy of Sonic CD on my local Craigslist for $15: http://lincoln.craigslist.org/tag/1066063586.html

You can either see if he will ship it or I can pick it up and ship it.
Duke Nukem 3D
Saturn Bomberman
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

Okay, I sent off a message to him. I'll let you know my decision as soon as he gets back to me.
Scooter

Post by Scooter »

Warp2063 wrote:Okay, I sent off a message to him. I'll let you know my decision as soon as he gets back to me.
Any update from the seller?
Duke Nukem 3D
Saturn Bomberman
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

It sounds like he'll ship it for me. It'll cost me either $4 or $6 for shipping, depending on which service I want him to use for shipping. I'm just waiting for him to get back to me on a payment method.
Scooter

Post by Scooter »

Good deal, hope it works out for you. It's a great game!
Duke Nukem 3D
Saturn Bomberman
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

Now that I just missed out on getting a Duke Nukem, I actually want one even more now. =P

But it seems like things are working out with the Sonic CD! We'll see in a couple of days!
grolt

Post by grolt »

You lucky guys in the US - shipping is so dirt cheap internally. We have to pay $11.50 to ship a game within Canada. On the flip side, though, if we ship 12 games, it's still $11.50, but doing the bulk thing happens way less than it should with retro gaming! :cry:
That's fly.
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

I finally got Sonic CD in the mail today, and although the case is somewhat worn, it works great! He also sent me two copies of Sonic 2 for the Genesis... which I'm not really sure what to do with, as I already owned a copy anyway. *shrugs*