Duke Nukem is a blast

All NetLink related discussion goes in here.
Manji

Duke Nukem is a blast

Post by Manji »

..just wanted to say thanks to JerryTerrifying for a great session of Duke Nukem 3D! we played a short deathmatch (or "dukematch" as it's called :lol: ) and some really fun co-op!

i had a great time for my first Netlink match and hope to have many more :D
grolt

Post by grolt »

Congrats on the game, guys. It's always a major accomplishment these days to actually get a game going, especially one that doesn't drop out or freeze up. Hopefully this is just the start to another NetLink revival!
That's fly.
JerryTerrifying

Post by JerryTerrifying »

I had a hell of a great time! I really want to track down Virtual On or Bomber man. I love robots and hope that games fun with the netlink, never really played any Bomberman though. I'm not huge on racing but I might pick up the racing games anyway if I find them for the right price just to get some more use out of the netlink.

Yeah Duke Nukem played great, it froze up a few times but I think that's because someone kept trying to use my phone line until I told them to stop it and what I was doing lol. But after that the second round of co-op went flawlessly. I made videos about the netlink and a lil footage of the Duke Match and some co-op and the response so far has been amazing. I'm going to order a cheap capture device tomorrow as it'll be payday. I want to capture the experience a lot better than just aiming the camera at my tv.
Game collection on my site.
xDerekRx

Post by xDerekRx »

Awesome, cant wait to get Duke going myself. Maybe we can get a Duke leaderboard going :)
Netlink Games Owned:
-Duke Nukem 3D
-Sega Rally
-Bomberman
-Virtua On
-Daytona CCE Netlink Edition

If you wanna play just give me a holla!