I am new and have a question

All NetLink related discussion goes in here.
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

I know. Just giving a heads-up.
I have my Saturns, I have some of my games, I have a RasPi. Gotta put all this stuff together!
ameisenmann

Post by ameisenmann »

please let me get this straight and clear because we had a discussion on the german board about the net link. when i want to play with my buddy (we have both analogue land lines) there is no isp involved?
someone said that i have to enter an isp in the net link who will call my buddy for playing. or is it really an direct call (i call his phone number via net link) without any isp involved?
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

ameisenmann wrote:please let me get this straight and clear because we had a discussion on the german board about the net link. when i want to play with my buddy (we have both analogue land lines) there is no isp involved?
someone said that i have to enter an isp in the net link who will call my buddy for playing. or is it really an direct call (i call his phone number via net link) without any isp involved?
The Saturn NetLink only requires an ISP if you are using the internet browser. If you are simply playing the games, they are direct calls with no ISP.

Thanks for coming to the boards! :)
I have my Saturns, I have some of my games, I have a RasPi. Gotta put all this stuff together!