Greatest Bomberman of All?

All NetLink related discussion goes in here.
TeamAwesome

Greatest Bomberman of All?

Post by TeamAwesome »

i would have to say that my ALL time favorite was Bomberman 64... the multiplayer was just stupenduous, i loved the 3d battles, and the powerups and the absolute AWESOMENESS of Customization.. i would play it hours on end, incorporating the single player into the multi, since i was so gung ho on collecting the coolest armor!....wish i had a pic!
I'm only explaining
the paradox
of
asking a
masked man
who he is... - V
blueshinobi

Re: Greatest Bomberman of All?

Post by blueshinobi »

TeamAwesome wrote:i would have to say that my ALL time favorite was Bomberman 64... the multiplayer was just stupenduous, i loved the 3d battles, and the powerups and the absolute AWESOMENESS of Customization.. i would play it hours on end, incorporating the single player into the multi, since i was so gung ho on collecting the coolest armor!....wish i had a pic!
Yeah, I liked bomberman 64.
SEGA - Now With 20% More SONIC!!
Cidus

Post by Cidus »

Bomberman 64 was pretty good. I remember when I first heard it was gonna be 3D I was like "This is gonna blow...", but it's suprisingly fun!

Personal favorite is Bomberman Fight (what!? don't look at me like that :P), nothing beats trying to run away and then getting pegged in the back of the head by the bomb that's explosion takes up half the screen. And once the fire is gone...your character is just face down, smoking dead.
Xranger60
Site Admin

Post by Xranger60 »

Bomberman Fight for Saturn? Never got to play it.

As far as Bomberman's go though, my all time favorite is Saturn Bomberman, because of the amount of options possible, the old school 2d animations, and the possible 10 players you can have going.
Willing to play Bomberman, Duke Nukem 3d, Virtual On, Sega Rally. Send me a PM.
blueshinobi

Post by blueshinobi »

Bomberman 64 is still the best in my opinion.
SEGA - Now With 20% More SONIC!!