Ryo Hazuki in Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

All NetLink related discussion goes in here.
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Ryo Hazuki in Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Post by Warp2063 »

I have my Saturns, I have some of my games, I have a RasPi. Gotta put all this stuff together!
JerryTerrifying

Post by JerryTerrifying »

I liked the forklift special move.
Game collection on my site.
Trip Mercy

Post by Trip Mercy »

I'm totally going to buy this game just for that
Manji

Post by Manji »

yea i've gotta admit, that looks cool. its good to see Sega keeping the dream(cast) alive! although... yea, Ryo did get his start on the Saturn. maybe it's a sign of interest for a Shenmue III. i saw a video of a corporate goon saying Shenmue III is one of their most requested games.

but anyways, looks like a cool game :D fun to see all of the Sega mascots.
xDerekRx

Post by xDerekRx »

Trip Mercy wrote:I'm totally going to buy this game just for that
same here, shenmue is an all time fav
Netlink Games Owned:
-Duke Nukem 3D
-Sega Rally
-Bomberman
-Virtua On
-Daytona CCE Netlink Edition

If you wanna play just give me a holla!
JerryTerrifying

The billions of people that buy this game just to see Ryo behind the wheel of a forklift need to let Sega know that's why we bought it. To bad there's no easy way to do that. Sadly that's probably the most effective way the fans would have to influence Shenmue 3 ever being released. Letting Sega know just how many fans there are willing to cough up cash just to see Ryo again. Actions, backed by dollars, speak much louder than words.
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

Actually, I have a feeling that buying it for Ryo is one of the few ways that game will be bought...
I have my Saturns, I have some of my games, I have a RasPi. Gotta put all this stuff together!
JerryTerrifying

Yeah I'm thinking one of the biggest selling points is Ryo. Look at all the game websites and magazines that went crazy over it and mentioned the possibility of Shenmue 3.
Xranger60
Site Admin

Post by Xranger60 »

I think Ryo became the only point of interest in this game. We need a Shenmue 3. Too bad at this point it doesn't look like it's happening for the foreseeable future. Shenmue online anyone?
Willing to play Bomberman, Duke Nukem 3d, Virtual On, Sega Rally. Send me a PM.
JerryTerrifying

Yeah I'd really have loved to see Shenmue Online happen. I mean I didn't know how bad it was till I finished Shenmue 2. After the first one I always knew I had one more game to go so it didnt feel that bad. But After Shenmue 2's ending it's killing me. The game is paced so slowly that the end of the second game is when the story starts to pick up. What an epic cock tease of a game!

At this point it is exciting just to see Ryo in a game, and I'll definitely buy this on day one just to show my support for Shenmue. I think all Sega/Shenmue fans need to go buy this on day one to let Sega know we want Shenmue 3.
xDerekRx

Post by xDerekRx »

Shenmue anything would be cool.
Netlink Games Owned:
-Duke Nukem 3D
-Sega Rally
-Bomberman
-Virtua On

xDerekRx

Post by xDerekRx »

Back to the game itself I will most likely buy it regardless (when it drops to 10$). It has alot of the great Sonic and Sega characters in a racing format :)
Netlink Games Owned:
-Duke Nukem 3D
-Sega Rally
-Bomberman
-Virtua On

grolt

Post by grolt »

As much as I want to support SEGA, the game will be so mass produced that it'll be going for $10, tops, a few months after release. Look at how easy it is to get a copy of SEGA Superstars Tennis. That said, I'll definitely be getting it at that point. Superstars Tennis was a wonderful menagerie of old SEGA memories. Getting to finally play Alex Kidd in 3D was a big moment for me, being the Master System devout that I am. I'm happy to see that All-Star Racing is shaping up to be very much similar, revisiting classic SEGA characters in their familiar settings. Ryo was a big shock, but yeah, what a laugh the forklift brings. I loved seeing Alex Kidd back again and on the motorcycle - where's his solo platformer? It's great to see Shenmue at least live on in some form, but Shemnue III...I don't think so. Yu Suzuki has all but retired from front-lining games, and if he's not behind it, then, what's the point?
That's fly.
Isaac [GER]

Post by Isaac [GER] »

This game is going to be awesome. Im definitely buy it, but Id rather have Shenmue 3 :( If I dont know whats happening after the ending of Shenmue 2 im going to kill myself... (LOL Im serious)
HOLY SMOKIN' JESUS TITTY CINNAMON!
Isaac [GER]

Post by Isaac [GER] »

When is the release date of the game? I really wanna post a gameplay video on the forum ;D
HOLY SMOKIN' JESUS TITTY CINNAMON!