OUR site HERE

All NetLink related discussion goes in here.
phatgamer

OUR site HERE

Post by phatgamer »

Hi,

I am a Sega Saturn NUTCASE. I own EVERY USA Saturn game with the cases and all are in EITHER good, MINT or NEW condition.

I also own 30 + UK PAL Saturn games in excellent condition and over 50 Japanese Saturn games, also in excellent condition.

I am primarily a Console Video Gamer but also a Console Video Game collector.

I am pretty much finished collecting, only buy now games I WANT to play BEFORE I die.

My pride and joys are my COMPLETE Saturn Collection (including all 3 of the RAREST games to get: THE LOST AND FOUND SERIES, RAYMAN DEMO DISC AND DAYTONA CCE NETLINK EDITION, AND I also own EVERY Playstation One RPG, of which there are over 80 of them.

I am not bragging, believe me, and I am not rich, believe me, but CONSOLE gaming is my hobby and is where every penny I spend goes.

pm me and lets talk console video gaming.
PHATGAMER
JerryTerrifying

Post by JerryTerrifying »

Do you have any bad ass collection pictures or videos? I always like seeing big collections. I know what you mean about not being rich. My collections finally gotten to the size where I get comments about being rich...well one. Man they could not be further from the truth. :P I'm broke as hell. I just have a sense for finding deals a lot of the time as well as not selling stuff off when I was younger. Of course I do splurge and buy some expensive stuff from time to time but that's rare.
Game collection on my site.
phatgamer

Post by phatgamer »

JERRY,

email me at ricdicdo@yahoo.com and I will send you some photos of my setup.

gary
PHATGAMER
Peter

Post by Peter »

Welcome to the forums! Always good to have another Saturn nut!

I am now very, very close to a complete Saturn collection. Just missing 4: Olympic Soccer, VR Golf, Saturn Bomberman, and Daytona CCE Netlink.

I am curious, what were the toughest games to find for you? It has been about 2 years since I decided to go for a complete Saturn collection, and some of the games that were hard to find for me, really surprised me. Battlesport, 3D Baseball, Grand Slam were really difficult for me even though when I did eventually find them, they were not that expensive at all. I managed to find Rayman Demo early on, but I am still also missing SEGA Screams Volume 2. I have seen Daytona Netlink more than this one demo.

Do you also have the Official SEGA Saturn Magazine collection? I know that it is a UK publication, but it's SO AWESOME, especially when Rich Leadbetter took over the Editorship. A true fanboy's dream.
phatgamer

SATURN etc

Post by phatgamer »

Peter,
great to hear from you.

email me at ricdido@yahoo.com and I will send you pics of my PC/Console Gaming room and we can also chat up the Saturn some more.

gary
PHATGAMER
JerryTerrifying

Post by JerryTerrifying »

Definitely an awesome collection of Saturn and Sega CD games. You should get a photobucket account and upload all your collection pics. I personally love going through "collection" and "game room setup" galleries on forums.
Game collection on my site.