I found new netlinks for 20 dollars, I am buying soon

All NetLink related discussion goes in here.
shinoco

I found new netlinks for 20 dollars, I am buying soon

Post by shinoco »

Hi a seller on ebay has over 10 Netlinks quanity for 20 dollars free shipping and they are NEW!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Sega-Saturn-Net ... 41499d49df

It's amazing deal, I'm getting one by the 30th, I get paid on Thursday the 29th, although I may be able to get 20 bucks before then. I am definately getting Sega Rally first, if anyone would like to play let me know.

I came here some time ago but never had the time to get a USA Saturn, I've had an Import Saturn for a while, as I sold my original Saturn years ago. Now I have the USA Saturn, and a lot of other stuff, so I'll be ready right after May 1st when the Netlink and Sega Rally get here. I am on Social Security so I'm usually always home and can play a lot. I love racing games so this is going to be amazing. Can't wait!!
Manji

Post by Manji »

sweet. let everyone know when you have your netlink ready to go. i like sega rally too. wish i could play daytona, but thats another story...
shinoco

Post by shinoco »

Great news, I talked to my Mom, she can loan me the money either today or tommorow, so most likely by Saturday the Netlink will be here, if anything next Monday or Tuesday she can loan me another 15 for Sega Rally.

This is awesome!!

I won't have a Keyboard at first, possibly next month I can get the adapter, not sure, most likely though. Either way I could chat online and just setup the game then go back to the chat afterwards.
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

I don't particularly recommend the keyboard adapter. Not every PS/2 keyboard will work with it, and the games have varying levels of support for it (Duke Nukem 3D requires you to unplug it for certain parts of the game). I think chatting online is the easier solution, provided you can have a computer by you while you're playing.
I have my Saturns, I have some of my games, I have a RasPi. Gotta put all this stuff together!
shinoco

Post by shinoco »

I can have my PC literally next to my Saturn, as it has airport on my Mac. With a small table I can easily put the controller down and chat.
Isaac [GER]

Post by Isaac [GER] »

Sadly this eBayer doesnt ship to Europe...
HOLY SMOKIN' JESUS TITTY CINNAMON!
JerryTerrifying

Post by JerryTerrifying »

Glad you're getting a netlink! $20 is what I usually see new ones go for which really is amazing. Ive seen several loose ones go for around $5. No one really knows what they are or just think it works with the browser.
Game collection on my site.
shinoco

Post by shinoco »

I bought a Netlink!! Going to get Sega Rally as soon as I can.