Daytona CCE Netlink Edition for sale

All NetLink related discussion goes in here.
shinoco

Daytona CCE Netlink Edition for sale

Post by shinoco »

I am selling Daytona USA CCE Netlink Edition and I have a picture of it on ebay at :

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 500wt_1182

It is 650.00
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

Why are you selling a copy of the rarest US NetLink game if you claim to want to play on the NetLink?
I have my Saturns, I have some of my games, I have a RasPi. Gotta put all this stuff together!
shinoco

Post by shinoco »

It's my friends, and he has had it since it came out, he needs me to sell it on ebay.
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

Ah. I'm sad that I'll probably never get my hands on one. I can't justify paying anywhere near the market price for that game. I'm not enough of a collector for that. Not to mention that I'd probably have to save for a month at least to afford that. >.>
I have my Saturns, I have some of my games, I have a RasPi. Gotta put all this stuff together!
shinoco

Post by shinoco »

I talked to my friend, he said if it dosent sell by Thursday, I can make him payments until I reach 650, starting with 150 on Friday, that would be awesome, then I can definately get this without saving for months! I hope so much I get it.
shinoco

Post by shinoco »

My friend and I decided to just put Daytona up a couple more times to see if it sells, if not in about a month I will probably start making him payments for it.
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

That seems risky if you really want to get your hands on it.
xDerekRx

Post by xDerekRx »

Your buddy is ripping you off. Disc only for 650???

Ive seen this end complete and sealed for 500. In fact Ive seen it end disc only for 200, and complete for 350.

Give your friend 300 and tell him to f off :)
Netlink Games Owned:
-Duke Nukem 3D
-Sega Rally
-Bomberman
-Virtua On
-Daytona CCE Netlink Edition

If you wanna play just give me a holla!
shinoco

Post by shinoco »

Well I need about a month before I can have a good amount of money to pay 150 a month, either way, I figure some day I will make better money and I will have it eventually.
shinoco

Post by shinoco »

We changed it to an auction at ebay, price is starting at 450.00 . Unless someone decides they want it a lot that's a lower price than recent, last one went for over 1000, average is around 700. Regardless of not having manual, this is the most rare Saturn game of all time in excellent condition.
rush6432

Post by rush6432 »

uh........ get it for free99 by downloading it...... not that hard. no way in hell im paying 650 to play a daytona netlink game. if your a collector, sure whatever, but if you just want to play it, thats a diffrent story......
shinoco

Post by shinoco »

This is the last week Daytona will be available for auction. If it does not sell my friend has decided to let me make payments, he really needed the cash which is why he tried to sell it for about a month now. If not, he has decided over 3-4 months I can make payments, so maybe I will get lucky lol and it will be mine. If anyone wants it, this is the final chance.