Just one question about the netlink

All NetLink related discussion goes in here.
Chaosomega

Post by Chaosomega »

Anyways warp I got the netzero problem fixxed after fighting with them over the phone so they agreed to cancel and refunded me. Anyways think Concentric might work? even till this day their dial up acces is steap. I guess I'll do my reasearch see where I can find a possible isp that supports sega dream cast or saturn from other users.

Everybody is super sonic race-in try to keep your feet right on the ground!!

Netlink games owned: Duke Nukem3D more to come in the future
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

Concentric looks like it's meant to provide internet services to businesses, not individuals. That would explain its cost. I found notes from people from 1999 saying that they used Concentric with their Dreamcast, but that doesn't mean it's still compatible now, over a decade later. I didn't find anything on their site about what is required to use their services, but I only spent a few minutes looking.
I have my Saturns, I have some of my games, I have a RasPi. Gotta put all this stuff together!
Chaosomega

Post by Chaosomega »

Yeah, it may or work with dreamcast/saturn. I hear AT&T dial up works with dreamcast for 20 dollers a month for dial up up lol. I will call them up sometime and ask them if they still support dreamcast. Man warp all I wanna do is serf the web on my saturn that would be so cool to do lol in year 2010 oh yeah ;D

Everybody is super sonic race-in try to keep your feet right on the ground!!

Netlink games owned: Duke Nukem3D more to come in the future
lazyhoboguy

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Ah, would be cool if this worked with a magic jack, but I already figured it wouldn't work.

I dont have a saturn yet, but netlink sounds like something I would love to get setup one day.

Also at the people above me, if you buy dsl high speed internet with At&t they give you free dial up with it.
ps2onlinegaming.com (Site for scheduling PS2 online and PS2 LAN tunneling (Xlink Kai) matches)

www.youtube.com/user/Lazyhoboguy
Overkill

Post by Overkill »

Back in the day some of us used to "share" the same dial-up account. :twisted: