Introduce Yourself!!

All NetLink related discussion goes in here.
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

I somehow don't think every single one of these new "people" who introduce themselves should have an advertisement link in their signature... statistically speaking.
I have my Saturns, I have some of my games, I have a RasPi. Gotta put all this stuff together!
Xranger60
Site Admin

Post by Xranger60 »

Nothing like the smell of deleted bots in the morning.
Willing to play Bomberman, Duke Nukem 3d, Virtual On, Sega Rally. Send me a PM.
Auto-Fox

Post by Auto-Fox »

Smells like PWNAGE.
lazyhoboguy

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Hey found this site from jerryterrifying's youtube video and blog post about it.

I am 21 and from california. My nickname is lazyhoboguy on youtube. I am active in using Xlink Kai (LAN tunneling software) to play PS2, Xbox 1, and Gamecube online already, so something like Netlink catches my interest quite easily.

I read through most of the guides on here and Netlink sounds pretty awesome.I don't have a sega saturn yet and probably will not have one for awhile, but when I acquire one I would love to get netlink setup to play some online games. I just got my first sega console a couple weeks ago and I am slowly working my way backward through video game history and obtaining consoles I missed out on. So surely one day I will end up with a saturn.

Here is my video game collection also http://lazyhoboguy.webs.com/
ps2onlinegaming.com (Site for scheduling PS2 online and PS2 LAN tunneling (Xlink Kai) matches)

www.youtube.com/user/Lazyhoboguy
Xranger60
Site Admin

Post by Xranger60 »

Good to see another one! I used to use XbConnect back in the pre-live days to play the original Halo... nothing but good times come to mind. I remember the excitement of that first online Xbox game, even if finding a relatively lagless match could be challenging.

When you come across a NetLink, you'll be sure to find people to play here.

Welcome to the forums.
Willing to play Bomberman, Duke Nukem 3d, Virtual On, Sega Rally. Send me a PM.
alpha&omega

Post by alpha&omega »

Hello, I just watched some youtube videos on Daytona Netlink Edition and it got me thinking about the 3 copies of this game I have. Two of which are sealed. So I did some Googling and found this webforum. I was surprised to find that a sealed copy of Netlink Daytona is so rare and expensive.

It's good to see there is an active community of Saturn Netlink players in 2011. I've never used my Netlink to play online; just surf the net back in the day. Regardless, I still collected all the Netlink games over the years. Maybe I'll get a phone line one of these days to finally try some Netlink gaming with a few members here.

Too bad we can't use Skype!
Last edited by alpha&omega on Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Got Netlink?
Rogue

Post by Rogue »

Hi! Welcome!
Yeah, those Daytona are really expensive. Too bad that it is the second Daytona. For me the first one is better than the CCE. Well, it's better one never try to compare them and treat them as totally diferent games.

When you're ready, just ask in the boards about a match. You'll surely find a friend next to you willing to play!
rush6432

Post by rush6432 »

Im usually pretty active here. i have no analog line right now but ill be getting one again soon once i get moved to my new house.

Ive got all the games btw including daytona.
Haut D. Forme

Post by Haut D. Forme »

I'm new here and am ready to play some Virtual on!

I don't have much to say, for I am nothing outside video games and music :)

So um... Hello!
The Composer is still dead
wip3outguy7

Post by wip3outguy7 »

FINALLY, I own a Netlink. It should be in the mail by the end of today. Now all I need is access to an analog phone line.
mugenmidget

Post by mugenmidget »

wip3outguy7 got me in a Netlink buying FRENZY last night, so I've joined the club as well. :lol:

As soon as mine arrives I'll be ready to go on all of the games, just send me a PM if you'd like to play anything.
khenry100

Re: Introduce Yourself!!

Post by khenry100 »

Hello guys, names Kyle! I am a Saturn collector and have just got started on the netlink side of things. I have a netlink game pack coming in the mail as we speak so ill be roaming the boards for tips and guides and will be happy to play sega rally or virtual on once I get set up. Im in Nebraska in case there are any other children of the corn on here! :D
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

Welcome to the forums!
I have my Saturns, I have some of my games, I have a RasPi. Gotta put all this stuff together!
NWA

Post by NWA »

hello! some already know me maybe not im introducing myself 5 montha late but but whatever! i'm NWA, I'm from Gatineau,Qc,Canada have all 4 of five games (missing virtual on) and am 100% READY TO HAVE A MATCH, please if you have long distance ( cuz i dont) and wanna play hit me up reply this, send me a pm, email, ( element_dude_98@hotmail.com ) ANYTHING! I have been waiting for a while to get a match up and running!!!!!
Better run home to momma now!
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

Belated welcome to the forums, then!