Anyone up for a match of Duke 3D tommorow?

All NetLink related discussion goes in here.
rush6432

Post by rush6432 »

For best possble results in trying this with a digital line. make sure your computer is not downloading anything or connected to the internet for that matter. also make sure no one is streaming any thing on the internet or watching tv probably. if you can minimze the ammount of bandwidth your using the better off you'll be when trying this out.

It might work but it might not. most cases it wont work.

what kind of digital line are you using?? magic jack? vonage? at&t uverse? time warner
Selvis52

Post by Selvis52 »

rush6432 wrote:For best possble results in trying this with a digital line. make sure your computer is not downloading anything or connected to the internet for that matter. also make sure no one is streaming any thing on the internet or watching tv probably. if you can minimze the ammount of bandwidth your using the better off you'll be when trying this out.

It might work but it might not. most cases it wont work.

what kind of digital line are you using?? magic jack? vonage? at&t uverse? time warner
Well, we tried it and it didn't work. But, I was Messaging this guy, and downloading a torrent at the same time I was trying to connect. Oh. and on top of that 2 TVs were being watched. So, I'm gonna contact Manji and see if we can put another match together.

BTW, I'm using CableOne.