missing avatar

All NetLink related discussion goes in here.
NWA

missing avatar

Post by NWA »

hey guys im not sure if any1 has noticed but there is a missing avatar its a black dude with a red hat glasses and black jacket thats the 1 i used so maybey there wasnt enough time to put some avatars in??? idk :?
Better run home to momma now!
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Re: missing avatar

Post by Warp2063 »

You're talking about on the site, right? If so... No idea. I don't think I ever used the built-in avatars. XRanger60 would be the one to direct any questions about the site to, however.
I have my Saturns, I have some of my games, I have a RasPi. Gotta put all this stuff together!
Rogue

Post by Rogue »

I've noticed more characters in the site than in the NetLink games.

Maybe the site is using the Xband (SNES, Mega Drive) characters? (I don't know if there's more on the previous versions, but they're the same size and art style, so I'm assuming they have different characters)
I'm ready to play!
Timezone: GMT -3
Games: Sega Rally - Virtual On - Duke Nukem 3D
NWA

Post by NWA »

Rogue wrote:I've noticed more characters in the site than in the NetLink games.

Maybe the site is using the Xband (SNES, Mega Drive) characters? (I don't know if there's more on the previous versions, but they're the same size and art style, so I'm assuming they have different characters)
well u remember last night when i played with u?? thats the avatar im talking about that is missing, but ill ask xranger :mrgreen:
Better run home to momma now!