Who is the best "Bad Guy" in any game you've ever

All NetLink related discussion goes in here.
GLAKENATOR

Who is the best "Bad Guy" in any game you've ever

Post by GLAKENATOR »

Who do you think? I don't just mean hardest to beat, but the coolest or sneakiest or something. Who do you think is the ultimate enemy?!?!
TeamAwesome

hmmm

Post by TeamAwesome »

my favorite bad guy EVER would have to be Ganondorf, hes pretty bad ass. ive gotta remember all the other ones though!
I'm only explaining
the paradox
of
asking a
masked man
who he is... - V
Xranger60
Site Admin

Post by Xranger60 »

Ultimecia from FF8 was my personal hardest boss. All those different forms she takes on, I can't even remember it. I tried a bunch of times before I did it, and luckily for me, I had all of Quistis' limit breaks, so I kept doing her laser attacks and I destruct0red her while using Rinoa to heal both, since at that point all my other party members were long gone. When I won it was like complete satisfaction. I had played that game on and off for five years, never more than a few hours before putting it away for months and months.
Willing to play Bomberman, Duke Nukem 3d, Virtual On, Sega Rally. Send me a PM.
Scooter

Post by Scooter »

Not exactly a bad "guy", but I still distinctly remember my first experience with the T-Rex in the first Tomb Raider. That game alone was the sole reason I got my Playstation and have thus turned into a huge PS fan. This was reinforced by Sega exiting the console market.
Cidus

Post by Cidus »

I'm a sucker for giant robots so I'm gonna say the Guardian's Knight in Thunder Force 5. This dude's final attack totally caught me off guard the first time. One of those "If I'm going down, you're coming with me!" types.

Close second would be that giant robot that runs alongside, and then stops the train (resulting in a cool battle) in Contra Hardcorps. It was cool when they redid it in 3D later, but seeing something like that on the Genesis was unreal at the time.