Logging back in 2 years later... Hi Guys.

All NetLink related discussion goes in here.
NWA

Logging back in 2 years later... Hi Guys.

Post by NWA »

Hey everyone. Its been so long. Coming back here is like a flood of nostalgia. I first ever got my netlink in November of 2011, at age 13. I remember being so happy to get into collecting for this console and all the possibilites. I met a great friend here Named Nick, who played SEGA Rally with me just about every night for afew hours for quite a while until my Netlink broke for no reason. It was Brand New. I even ended up in one of the most popular Netlink videos on youtube playing Duke Nukem 3D with the user here @Rockman1974 (ProjectCOE on Youtube) Ive gotten older and have matured so much and its so freaky to come back here, especially since I sold all my saturn collection about 2 years ago.... This year, being finally ready to take this hobby seriously having a steady job, Im finally collecting for Saturn again. I went out, bought a boxed Model 1, a brand new Virtua Stick, and so far as for games Ive gotten Saturn Bomberman, Guardian Heroes, Daytona, Virtua Fighter 2, and NFL 96. All complete. Ive also got a rare saturn model 2 variation on its way, and a complete copy of burning rangers; Oh, how having disposable income is so sweet. I really just wanted to stop by and say hey and ponder through some of these old usernames that I remember so fondly (warp, xranger, Rogue, xDerekx, etc.) I really wish this forum was still as alive and kicking as it was back in the old days. I guess that's life. :( Its sad to be be the only one online next to google and yahoo bots :(

Anyway, how has everyone been? Ive been well. Ive found the girl of my dreams, In the talks of getting engaged, have a fantastic job... Its all great. A lot can happen in 4 years, I guess. Or maybe I'm just growing up too fast lol :O

Hope I hear back from some of the old timers. Peace for now :mrgreen:

-Tom (NWA)
Better run home to momma now!
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Re: Logging back in 2 years later... Hi Guys.

Post by Warp2063 »

We're still here, checking back once in a while. If not daily, I personally check back a few times per week. I'm doing all right, if not thriving. Things are pretty busy for me as I moved just over a month ago and started a new job. Unfortunately, most of my things had to stay out east for now, and I don't have much access to my computers or any access to most of my game systems - I was very limited in what I could bring with in my luggage or ship. It's going to be a little while before things are going extremely well.

And I'm not an old-timer! ...Well, I guess I *did* join back in 2008, so I've been here for a few years more than you...
I have my Saturns, I have some of my games, I have a RasPi. Gotta put all this stuff together!
Rogue

Re: Logging back in 2 years later... Hi Guys.

Post by Rogue »

Hello!

Long time we've played!

Welcome back! And let's try to play again this year!
I'm ready to play!
Timezone: GMT -3
Games: Sega Rally - Virtual On - Duke Nukem 3D