PSO Homebrew Server

Anything Dreamcast related, including Dreamcast online functions.
Cobracf2

PSO Homebrew Server

Post by Cobracf2 »

Just a reminder everyone probably knows of this free online server for dreamcast, PC and gamecube for Phantasy star online. Really easy to connect to and still just as much fun:

http://www.schtserv.com/

best part is that you can play with people from gamecube and PC kinda neat
I have sega rally, virtual on, duke nukem all warmed up and ready to go. its been years so I am a little rusty take it easy on the old man LOL
Xranger60
Site Admin

Post by Xranger60 »

Cross compatibility is great. Thanks for giving us the link. Btw, welcome to the site!
Willing to play Bomberman, Duke Nukem 3d, Virtual On, Sega Rally. Send me a PM.
Cobracf2

Thanks

Post by Cobracf2 »

Thanks much I cant wait to play a little netlink against someone. By the way if anyone hooks up on PSO at the server look me up I play still. My name is Cobracf2. Even though I use the PC version I can play with peeps from dreamcast and gamecube. If anyone needs the PC version let me know I can copy and send it out. just pay the shipping thats it.
I have sega rally, virtual on, duke nukem all warmed up and ready to go. its been years so I am a little rusty take it easy on the old man LOL

Post by Guest »

badass i may want a copy of that. havn't played pso in a long time. Anyone got any saturn games they wanna trade (copies)???? ive got a decent ammount
rush6432

Post by rush6432 »

Lol sorry that last post was me i forgot to login.
Cobracf2

Post by Cobracf2 »

here is the pc version to download via bit torrent:
http://www.torrentspy.com/torrent/26792 ... _Ives_ISOs

Ranger if this post is unacceptable delete it peeps can search google for it under "phantasy star online ives"