OMFG ROFL DREAMCAST BBA OMFG

Anything Dreamcast related, including Dreamcast online functions.
Isaac [GER]

OMFG ROFL DREAMCAST BBA OMFG

Post by Isaac [GER] »

I just found a used Dreamcast BBA. I need this even though I wanted to buy a Netlink... I want a BBA but also a NTSC Saturn and Netlink... Which one should I pick? plz I need help!!!! I could play PSO again but with a Netlink I could play with you guys :((((((((((((((((((((( IM SO DESPERATE!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
HOLY SMOKIN' JESUS TITTY CINNAMON!
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

So pick it up. BBAs are harder to come by than Netlinks.
I have my Saturns, I have some of my games, I have a RasPi. Gotta put all this stuff together!
Isaac [GER]

Post by Isaac [GER] »

Thanks for your advise. Hopefully I dont need to pay too much ^^ Maybe I´ll even buy both xD
JerryTerrifying

Post by JerryTerrifying »

Yeah if the BBA is going for a good price jump on it...you might not see one ever again. The Netlinks are plentiful and inexpensive and can wait or you can just get both at the same time.
Game collection on my site.
salsays

Post by salsays »

I agree with everyone else pick up the BBA, they are the hardest to come by and not many out there so pick it up.
Isaac [GER]

Post by Isaac [GER] »

Well, I didnt buy it. It was to expensive (142$). Also I dont think I really need to play PSO again in my Dreamcast. I´d rather kill Seaman :twisted:
But still, thank you guys
JerryTerrifying

Post by JerryTerrifying »

Yeah that is a little pricey for the BBA.
Game collection on my site.
Isaac [GER]

Post by Isaac [GER] »

At first it was: Buy now (239$) Well i wont pay that much. I can get 4 Gamecube BBA´s for that... I can even get a modded Saturn with Netlink and a few games, well... thats exactly what im going to do xD
salsays

Post by salsays »

Actually if you have a gamecube and a copy of pso and the bba you can log onto the schthack server after you follow the steps and play with people who are using the dreamcast and pc versions as well. So if you don't feel like buying the bba for dreamcast for now get the gamecube and the bba and play with us.
Isaac [GER]

Post by Isaac [GER] »

Well I actually bought a working copy of PSO and 2 GC BBa´s but the guy never sent it... I might buy one again, but I dont wanna loose my money again.
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

How often do you get ripped off? >.<

I believe only certain versions of PSO for the GC will work on the SCHTHACK server. I think 1&2 Plus and PSO 3 are the only ones.

I personally own 2 BBA's for my GameCube, PSO 1&2 Plus, and PSO 3. I bought the first BBA off a friend who owned two, and the second got traded in at a local game store, so I snapped it up for cheap. I only have the one GameCube, though, and copies of PSO for the GC aren't inexpensive anymore, last I checked...

I suppose I could always buy a second GameCube and mod it... :/

But anyway, I originally picked up the GC BBA just for PSO. I think I bought my GameCube at the same time for the same reason, just to play on the SCHTHACK server.

I had other reasons too, but that was one of the driving ones.
I have my Saturns, I have some of my games, I have a RasPi. Gotta put all this stuff together!
salsays

Post by salsays »

actually both the original release and the plus release work. you just have to email admin at the site with the 2 codes inside the box so they can add you to their servers. once they do that you can play all you want online with the rest of the community.

in all honesty it is the cheapest way to play pso online with a group of people.
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

salsays wrote:in all honesty it is the cheapest way to play pso online with a group of people.
At least on a console, it is (PC just requires a download). But yeah... GameCube probably is the cheapest way to go if you're collecting from scratch in order to play.
salsays

Post by salsays »

True PC is the cheapest way, but if you want console version cube is the cheapest way and easiest way to get on. If you want to play the original still go for DC since that is the original and best experience.
Isaac [GER]

Post by Isaac [GER] »

Yeah, eBay is pretty bad because I dont pay with PayPal... I played PSO BB on my Laptop on schthack but I want that old Dreamcast or Gamecube feeling (*aaah* memories) so Ill probably buy one. Well, Im still playing World of Wacraft but PSO simply pwns WoW.

PS: Someone just sent me an Halo 3 ODST Sgt. Johnson Code but it doesnt work. 14$ Ill never see again :evil: