Dreamcast 2

Anything Dreamcast related, including Dreamcast online functions.
kevin1gamer

Dreamcast 2

Post by kevin1gamer »

I have made an official petition for Sega to make a Dreamcast 2. Please share this on all the Sega and Dreamcast forums you know and be sure to try and get it stickied on those forums if you can. Speaking of sticking, please sticky this topic. The URL to the petition is: http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/dreamcast2/
segasaturndude

Post by segasaturndude »

why would they need to if they are already having a new system come out this year? its caled either ringwide or ringedge or something else.
Welcome to the Real world, Sega Saturn Image
kevin1gamer

Post by kevin1gamer »

segasaturndude wrote:why would they need to if they are already having a new system come out this year? its caled either ringwide or ringedge or something else.
I'm not sure Sega is actually making a new console this year, they are kind of low on funds.
segasaturndude

Post by segasaturndude »

not really they said they want to get back into the gaming competition so they are coming out witha new console this year
Welcome to the Real world, Sega Saturn Image
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

Last I heard, that was just a rumor. The Ring systems were supposed to be their next generation of arcade machines, with a lower and higher power/cost variant.
I have my Saturns, I have some of my games, I have a RasPi. Gotta put all this stuff together!
xDerekRx

Post by xDerekRx »

All a rumor. Sega was dead and bleeding money last time. Its harder now than before to get into the console market. Would be awsesome though. Id pretty much immediately renew my allegiance to any Sega System.
Netlink Games Owned:
-Duke Nukem 3D
-Sega Rally
-Bomberman
-Virtua On
-Daytona CCE Netlink Edition

If you wanna play just give me a holla!