Femme Fatale

Anything Dreamcast related, including Dreamcast online functions.
kevin1gamer

Femme Fatale

Post by kevin1gamer »

What is everyone's thoughts on the recent announcement of Femme Fatale? I have quoted the official press release below, for those who haven't seen it yet.

I'm pleased to announce Reenactor Entertainment's next game, Femme Fatale. Femme Fatale is a tactical first-person shooter, that is being designed with the latest cutting edge technology. Unlike most FPS games, Femme Fatale will require you to rely more on tactics and teamwork, than brawn or heavy firepower.

The single player consists of various different storylines that the player can choose from. as the player controls a female soldier in Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, and other conflict-zones. Each single player story will allow you and up to four friends to play together on cooperative.

The multiplayer will still contain the same level of realism that the single player does. In multiplayer the player can play as any of the playable war-torn beauties in the single player game, or create their own character using a highly advanced character creation system. Multiplayer will support up to 32 players in a game. The game will feature several classic game modes, as well as a few unique ones. The game will also feature a mission editing application, which will allow players create their own battlefields, and distribute them online.

The game will also offer cross console play, so you can play with and against other players who are on a different game system, of course, you can turn off cross-console matchmaking if you wish to do so. Yours stats in multiplayer will be available on the Internet, and you can even put them in your signature on forums. Multiplayer will be available through our premier online gaming service, Reenactor On-Line.

At this time, we do not have a release date set for Femme Fatale, since we just announced it to the public on March 31, 2010. The development of Femme Fatale doesn't mean that we are going to neglect our current games or other upcoming games. Femme Fatale will be released for PC, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii, PlayStation 2, and Dreamcast. You can discuss the game on the newly created official forums for the game, here: http://forums.solesurvivorgame.co.cc/index.php?c=64
segasaturndude

Post by segasaturndude »

i didnt even know companys still made games for 6th generation consoles, other then ps2?
Welcome to the Real world, Sega Saturn Image
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Re: Femme Fatale

Post by Warp2063 »

kevin1gamer wrote:What is everyone's thoughts on the recent announcement of Femme Fatale?

I had heard nothing of this game. I'm a little surprised to hear that it's coming out on everything and the Dreamcast. That fact alone makes me think that it might be a more indie developer, and I somehow doubt that it will be highly successful.

Upon further research, I can't seem to find any good games that this company has made. I'm also having a hard time finding any concrete info on the company itself. Nothing made itself apparent on the first Google Search page, which is a bad sign. One site claimed to be their official website, but turned out to mostly be advertisements and an exercise in 1995 webpage design.
I have my Saturns, I have some of my games, I have a RasPi. Gotta put all this stuff together!
Xranger60
Site Admin

Re: Femme Fatale

Post by Xranger60 »

Warp2063 wrote: One site claimed to be their official website, but turned out to mostly be advertisements and an exercise in 1995 webpage design.
Lol. Sounds small time. Surprising that anyone at this stage of the game would be developing for the Dreamcast, but, at the least, according to Warp, this site should be viewable on the NetLink.
Willing to play Bomberman, Duke Nukem 3d, Virtual On, Sega Rally. Send me a PM.
JerryTerrifying

Post by JerryTerrifying »

Well if it ever meterializes I'll buy a copy for the Dreamcast. :D
Game collection on my site.
JJC5150

Post by JJC5150 »

hey guys - hate to tell you this, but this is fake / spam.

I don't know why this person / company is spamming this on tons of sites as of late, but if you google search this company / game, all you will find is this post plastered all over the net.

The Company, nor the game, do not exist.

Too bad it is a fake tho - could be pretty cool if it was real - especially for the DC.
Isaac [GER]

Post by Isaac [GER] »

Thats sad :( I would have definetely bought this game... I dont think its suprising for indie developers to develop (at least try to) games for the DC. Its a good console to program for, because its OS is based on a Windows kernel. I´d really like to see someone program new games for DC and other "old" consoles. I mean who wouldnt?
HOLY SMOKIN' JESUS TITTY CINNAMON!
kevin1gamer

Post by kevin1gamer »

They still make PS2 games and a few companies have made Dreamcast games.
JerryTerrifying

Post by JerryTerrifying »

Usually those games for Dreamcast are 2D shooters.
Game collection on my site.
Isaac [GER]

Post by Isaac [GER] »

Most of these "new" Dreamcast games are homebrew :D I´d really like to hold a newly released DC game in my hands. Makes you wanna get out one of your DC(s) and play the shit out ot it. ;D
HOLY SMOKIN' JESUS TITTY CINNAMON!