Lookin to pLay some netlink on June 7th 2006

This is the place to go to put out challenges to others and find NetLink opponents to play.
Cobracf2

Lookin to pLay some netlink on June 7th 2006

Post by Cobracf2 »

You can either post reply here or just hookup with me on aim my screen name is windancerxb common Ranger lets play some
I have sega rally, virtual on, duke nukem all warmed up and ready to go. its been years so I am a little rusty take it easy on the old man LOL
Xranger60
Site Admin

Post by Xranger60 »

Hey, I definitely want to play another match again soon. If not tomorrow then one of these upcoming days.
Willing to play Bomberman, Duke Nukem 3d, Virtual On, Sega Rally. Send me a PM.
Cobracf2

Sounds good

Post by Cobracf2 »

would sometime wednesday or Thursday be good for you? im off on those days. What would you like to play? I have Sega Rally, Virtual On, Bomberman, and Duke. I will soon Have Daytona when my Modchip arrives. My buddy has it and im going to backup his for myself. What time is good for you?
I have sega rally, virtual on, duke nukem all warmed up and ready to go. its been years so I am a little rusty take it easy on the old man LOL
Cobracf2

How about Now LOL

Post by Cobracf2 »

Heck if your up for anything right now im gonna be up about another hour and half.
UKR_DreamcastUK

Post by UKR_DreamcastUK »

damm i am going to miss it today still waiting for my saturn to come through from ebay I got all the netlink stuff and games...

hopfuly next time i will be there
http://www.UKRockers.co.uk

I OWN
Daytona CCE:NetLink Edition
Duke Nukem 3d
Sega Rally Championship: NetLink Edition
Virtual On: NetLink Edition
Saturn Bomberman