SEga Saturn netlink league tournement?

This is the place to go to put out challenges to others and find NetLink opponents to play.
Cobracf2

SEga Saturn netlink league tournement?

Post by Cobracf2 »

I was thinking of Starting a tournement. On an upcomming Saturday earlier in the day in the next month or so . That would give everyone time to sign up. If anyone is interested PM me. I will put up a page at my website with matchups. The first tournement will be Virtual On. If we are successful A few weeks later I will post a sega rally tournement and so forth. I think about every three weeks on a saturday morning. You guys up for a little healthy competition with some rankings? what do ya think Xranger?
I have sega rally, virtual on, duke nukem all warmed up and ready to go. its been years so I am a little rusty take it easy on the old man LOL
Xranger60
Site Admin

Post by Xranger60 »

Would it not be easier to just host the tournament here?
Willing to play Bomberman, Duke Nukem 3d, Virtual On, Sega Rally. Send me a PM.
Cobracf2

Post by Cobracf2 »

sure it would the only thing I was going to do was put up a results page on my website the whole tourney would be hosted here.
I have sega rally, virtual on, duke nukem all warmed up and ready to go. its been years so I am a little rusty take it easy on the old man LOL
Xranger60
Site Admin

Post by Xranger60 »

I'm thinking of starting the tournament here very soon.
Willing to play Bomberman, Duke Nukem 3d, Virtual On, Sega Rally. Send me a PM.