Still active?

This is the place to go to put out challenges to others and find NetLink opponents to play.
EverestX

Still active?

Post by EverestX »

Are any of you still actively playing on your Netlink, I just found out about this yesterday and I am going to tear through all my stuff to find my netlink, I do have every netlink game and am located in Fort Worth TX, hopefully I can find someone to bust on these twin sticks with!
grolt

Post by grolt »

Zandengoff is in Kingsville, so that might be a good option for you. I can dial the long distance too, once these damn games come in!
That's fly.
Zandengoff

Post by Zandengoff »

i am in kingsville, but i don't have long distance, or a netlink. My netlink is coming so i can let you know when it does.
EverestX

Post by EverestX »

Sounds good to me, I need to check with my phone co about long distance on my phone. Also, I was unable to dig up my netlink last night, I will be keeping an eye out for a US version on flebay (And the heads up thread).

I still can't believe after all these years that some one kept up a way to meet netlinker's. I'm not sure which to be more excited about.. Nights on Wii, or this.
grolt

Post by grolt »

EverestX wrote:I'm not sure which to be more excited about.. Nights on Wii, or this.
Considering Sega's output since the Sammy takeover, I hope the latter!
That's fly.
EverestX

Post by EverestX »

I haven't fully lost hope yet, Sonic Rush on DS was acctually a really great game, and has a very nice difficulty to it. Now as for any other SonicTeam game following Sonic on DC... I would have to agree that they are totally slacking.
grolt

Post by grolt »

I sure hope it is great, but I am very fearful for it. I kind of liked the idea of the Saturn having this one groundbreaking franchise and game all to itself. XBOX got a Dragoon, but on the Saturn only the NiGHTS franchise would live and die (and continue to live). So it being sequelized on the Wii kind of sucks, but there is a lot of potential there. Thus far, the Wii has been little more than a gimmick, so hopefully this game can push the controller to new limits and actually make the first truly groundbreaking game for that console. The possibilities are there, I just don't think they can pull it off. Especially not with that rushed fall deadline.
That's fly.