Finally got a NetLink looking for matchup

This is the place to go to put out challenges to others and find NetLink opponents to play.
Xranger60
Site Admin

Post by Xranger60 »

Excellent :). Welcome to to you and all of the others who have joined the NetLink league recently. Just so everyone knows, I'm also ready to play now, anytime!
Willing to play Bomberman, Duke Nukem 3d, Virtual On, Sega Rally. Send me a PM.
grolt

Post by grolt »

shinoco wrote:Hey dude I'm buying a Netlink on July 1st, when I get paid. As soon as it arrives in the mail I'll be glad to play you in any of the 5 games, I use the swap trick. I have unlimited long distance as well. I am DYING to do this, so look forward to it.
I'm wondering...has anyone successfully connected using the swap trick? The reason I ask is that not only do you have to do it to boot the game up initially (easy enough), but once you do connect the game restarts, and I imagine there is another copyright check in there as well. Further info on that would be appreciated!
That's fly.
Hakaider

Post by Hakaider »

If either of you guys want to play message me I can try in the evenings. You will have to dial in to me though.
Paranoia Deep Destroya!
KoNeko

Post by KoNeko »

Hey I'm dying to play too, but I also would have to be the one waiting as I can't use long distance. I'd like to test the swap trick with anyone, I'd love to have the final verdict on whether this works or not, lol.
Currently have:
Duke Nukem 3D
Saturn Bomberman
Virtual On: Netlink Edition

Just PM me, IM me, or the like if you'd like to play with me, I'll respond as soon as I can!