Southern California Netlink Players

This is the place to go to put out challenges to others and find NetLink opponents to play.
Sparky

Southern California Netlink Players

Post by Sparky »

Hi everyone,

I just received a Sega Saturn Netlink yesterday and I want to put it to use. I would prefer to play with some local users preferably in the 714 area. I'll also play any long distance players as long as I'm assured I won't be paying all the fees. :P

I have the following games:

Saturn Bomberman
Sega Rally

Both are USA region. Hope to hear from someone!

-Dave
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

Of all the Netlink games I want, Bomberman is the one I want most. :(

Where'd you get it? Or when, to be more precise?

Also, welcome to the board!

And finally, on topic... I'm not in your area, but I do have Sega Rally.
I have my Saturns, I have some of my games, I have a RasPi. Gotta put all this stuff together!
Sparky

Post by Sparky »

Hi Warp2063,

Thanks for the reply. I've had Sega Rally and Saturn Bomberman for quite a while now. They are some of my favorite Sega Saturn titles which I play often. :D

I picked up a Sega Netlink modem at work over the weekend. There were a few of them in a box of electronics we collected in a recycle event. I might get two more of them if they are still around on the weekend.

http://i25.tinypic.com/el6ryp.png

http://i32.tinypic.com/r8z9qu.png

This was the nicest one of the bunch. All of them are new and unused.

If we were to play Sega Rally would there be any charges for the call or do you have a long distance plan? I don't have one at the moment...sorry.

-Dave
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

My parents have a long-distance plan, but in order for me to play a long-distance game, I have to ask permission to make that phone call. I need to find out from him how much it cost the last time I played with someone.
I have my Saturns, I have some of my games, I have a RasPi. Gotta put all this stuff together!
mcfoxx

Post by mcfoxx »

Hello, I also acquired a NetLink recently for $12 at a used game store. I couldn't pass it up! I wanted Saturn Bomberman really bad but so far have only won the bid for Duke Nukem, and I recieved it in the mail last week.

I live in the 562 area code.
Cobracf2

Post by Cobracf2 »

I can dial you anytime you wanna play I have sega rally, virtual on and duke nukem. im workin on gettin the bomberman. Just pm me on aim my username is windancerxb if im there you have a good chance at playing me
I have sega rally, virtual on, duke nukem all warmed up and ready to go. its been years so I am a little rusty take it easy on the old man LOL