Anyone up right now up for some sega rally? pm me on aim

This is the place to go to put out challenges to others and find NetLink opponents to play.
Cobracf2

Anyone up right now up for some sega rally? pm me on aim

Post by Cobracf2 »

anyone wanna play right now pm me on aim my aim name is windancerxb. im ready to go the game is in and phoneline connected. pm me to play
I have sega rally, virtual on, duke nukem all warmed up and ready to go. its been years so I am a little rusty take it easy on the old man LOL
Cobracf2

ok im off for the night.

Post by Cobracf2 »

I will try this again this weekend if anyone wants to give it a run. night all
I have sega rally, virtual on, duke nukem all warmed up and ready to go. its been years so I am a little rusty take it easy on the old man LOL
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

Sorry about not replying. I can play occasionally, but it's hard to convince the guy who pays for the phone line to let me call long-distance. It's easier when someone else is doing the hosting.
I have my Saturns, I have some of my games, I have a RasPi. Gotta put all this stuff together!
DarkWolf 89698

Post by DarkWolf 89698 »

I can Dial I have unlitimated long distance any time after 3:00 pm on saturday and I'll have to check and see if I work on monday.
Cobracf2

Post by Cobracf2 »

I dont know why everyone here wouldnt just use aol instant messenger and ad everyone totheir friend list then just send a message when they want to play. also I have no problems dialing anyone I have unlimmitted long distance. so I can dial anytime. In fact I was wondering for those who dont want to dial what the heck phone service do you use cause all major phone companies have an unlimmited long distance policy these days if you are in the united states. :P :P :P
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

I don't know what our long-distance plan is, actually.

And I added you on AIM; I just never messaged you on it because I didn't feel like playing right then.
I have my Saturns, I have some of my games, I have a RasPi. Gotta put all this stuff together!
Cobracf2

Post by Cobracf2 »

Warp2063 wrote:I don't know what our long-distance plan is, actually.

And I added you on AIM; I just never messaged you on it because I didn't feel like playing right then.
Woot theres 1. Let me know when you would like to play