New UK netlinker

This is the place to go to put out challenges to others and find NetLink opponents to play.
MAXIMUSpowers

New UK netlinker

Post by MAXIMUSpowers »

Hi all. Ive just bought a netlink! Is there anyone in the UK that is interested in a game. Ive only got SegaRally netlink but will get more soon.

I dont know what my phone package is. Is there anyone thats got free even and weekend UK calls?
Netlink Games:
Daytona
Duke Nukem

Currently developing a 3D racing game for the Saturn with Rockin B. If anyone would be interested in coding Netlink support, contact me
MAXIMUSpowers

Post by MAXIMUSpowers »

Correction - Ive now got all the Netlink games :-)
Netlink Games:
Daytona
Duke Nukem

Currently developing a 3D racing game for the Saturn with Rockin B. If anyone would be interested in coding Netlink support, contact me
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

Welcome to the forums!

I know we have a number of European forum members... but off the top of my head I can't remember who lives in the UK.
I have my Saturns, I have some of my games, I have a RasPi. Gotta put all this stuff together!
grolt

Post by grolt »

Warp2063 wrote:Welcome to the forums!

I know we have a number of European forum members... but off the top of my head I can't remember who lives in the UK.
segadreamcaster does, and he's a long time member. Give him a shout, he may finally get his match!
That's fly.
DELETED

jeff0

Post by DELETED »

DELETED