New York - Duke Nukem

This is the place to go to put out challenges to others and find NetLink opponents to play.
Nocturne_in_the_Moonlight

New York - Duke Nukem

Post by Nocturne_in_the_Moonlight »

Ok I finally got my NetLink in the mail and a copy of Duke Nukem 3D. I need someone to play this weekend. Any takers? I'm in central NY and can only dial 315 area code, so you might need to call me. I have only been playing for a day so I might get beat up but it'll still be fun!
I lost all my teeth in a deathmatch because... I'm straight teeth are for gay people, that's why fairies come and get 'em.

Duke 3D & Bomberman
xDerekRx

Post by xDerekRx »

Sucks I just got rid of my Long distance last week since I wasnt using it as much or Id be all over it.
Netlink Games Owned:
-Duke Nukem 3D
-Sega Rally
-Bomberman
-Virtua On
-Daytona CCE Netlink Edition

If you wanna play just give me a holla!

:( I got rid of mine two years ago because I have a cell. I told them I don't even want to be able to dial out long distance... I never thought I'd be using a phone modem again. Is there any trick to use a phone card with this? I assume not because it probably wants a dial tone.
I lost all my teeth in a deathmatch because... I'm straight teeth are for gay people, that's why fairies come and get 'em.

Duke 3D & Bomberman
Manji

Post by Manji »

i can try hooking up for a game to play :wink:

i'll check back, so let me know what would be a good time. you will need to have your phone line free. it will ring once and then your saturn will pick it up if everything is connected properly.
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

I won't be available until next week. Right now I'm leaving home at around 8:30AM every day and getting home around midnight. I have just enough time to check one or two emails and these forums.
I have my Saturns, I have some of my games, I have a RasPi. Gotta put all this stuff together!

Hey Manji, I'm up for Duke anytime until midnight Eastern Standard. I'll PM you with my number.

PS. I've only played the first two levels, so if you don't mind I'd like to stick to those my first time out.

Duke 3D & Bomberman
Manji

Post by Manji »

no problem. the first two stages are pretty good battle grounds. jerryterrifying and i had been trying to find some of the best ones because there are about 20 stages i think.

also i was wondering if you might have an online messenger service of some kind? it helps with communication (choosing which levels, agreeing on other options, etc.) because before the game and once you are in the game there's no chatting, only after the game ends and both players exit to the netlink screen does a chat box show up.

I PMed you again with my MSN. I'll see you in about an hour!

Duke 3D & Bomberman
Manji

Post by Manji »

ok cool. stay in wait mode around 9pm and i will call your saturn up for some duke nukem.

edit: my sincere apology goes out to Nocturne because my netlink was not being cooperative and we didnt get to play any duke nukem tonight. :( plans are to try again soon.

Well it didn't work out as we had technical difficulties. Anyone else up for a deathmatch?

Duke 3D & Bomberman
EliteKiller234

Post by EliteKiller234 »

I'm game, when can we start?
A true gamer plays all!

I won't be available to play until Tuesday. This month is killing me, I can't wait for September.

Duke 3D & Bomberman
KronixKid22

Post by KronixKid22 »

Hey there! I guess I picked a good time to check back on this site! I'm from 315 as well, Utica to be exact. How about you? :D
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

Convenient for you... but I'm in Rochester, so I don't have the same area code. :(
I have my Saturns, I have some of my games, I have a RasPi. Gotta put all this stuff together!
KronixKid22

Post by KronixKid22 »

Ahh, so close yet so far. lol Only problem is that I don't have NetLink yet! :?