New York - Duke Nukem

This is the place to go to put out challenges to others and find NetLink opponents to play.
Nocturne_in_the_Moonlight

Post by Nocturne_in_the_Moonlight »

Sorry EliteKiller234, this week was way too busy, I didn't even get to come here and post. Maybe in Sept. This month has gotten too hectic!!! And now this heat and humidity!
KronixKid22 wrote:Hey there! I guess I picked a good time to check back on this site! I'm from 315 as well, Utica to be exact. How about you? :D
Hey I'm in Utica too! How about this weather huh? It's so humid it looks like fog... too bad it's 90 out, feels like 110! LOL NetLinks are cheap and it wouldn't cost us anything to play each other. PM and we'll chat some time.
I lost all my teeth in a deathmatch because... I'm straight teeth are for gay people, that's why fairies come and get 'em.

Duke 3D & Bomberman
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

Not to mention the local connection may translate into extremely lag-free games! :)
I have my Saturns, I have some of my games, I have a RasPi. Gotta put all this stuff together!
KronixKid22

Post by KronixKid22 »

Sounds good! Never thought I'd find another NetLink member from Utica on here. haha And yes, the weather here has been crazy. Nice to finally get some summer weather in September! lol

It's been nice and cool this week, I also think Labor Day is the last of the Monday Nights.
I lost all my teeth in a deathmatch because... I'm straight teeth are for gay people, that's why fairies come and get 'em.

Duke 3D & Bomberman
EliteKiller234

Post by EliteKiller234 »

Nocturne_in_the_Moonlight wrote:It's been nice and cool this week, I also think Labor Day is the last of the Monday Nights.
I know it's been awhile since my last post, but you still want to go a round since it's Christmas break? My offer will hold till 30/12/09.
A true gamer plays all!
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

What's your area code? Or, are you willing to be the one who dials out?
I have my Saturns, I have some of my games, I have a RasPi. Gotta put all this stuff together!
EliteKiller234

Post by EliteKiller234 »

Warp2063 wrote:What's your area code? Or, are you willing to be the one who dials out?
It's (724) and sure, I can dail-out, as long it's in the USA...
A true gamer plays all!

Sorry, my place has been a disaster area lately, the Saturn isn't even hooked up at this moment. I'll post again when I can play.

Duke 3D & Bomberman
EliteKiller234

Post by EliteKiller234 »

Nocturne_in_the_Moonlight wrote:Sorry, my place has been a disaster area lately, the Saturn isn't even hooked up at this moment. I'll post again when I can play.
Sounds good! I'll be on standby. ^,^v
A true gamer plays all!