Pennsylvania here, I'll play anything

This is the place to go to put out challenges to others and find NetLink opponents to play.
abeaver

Pennsylvania here, I'll play anything

Post by abeaver »

Hello guys. I just got my NetLink in the mail and am really looking forward to playing some matches. I have all the NetLink games and I'll roll with whatever you guys want to play. I would like to add that I have a huge hankering for Virtual On though.

Unfortunately, I'm one of those saps that has no unlimited long distance, but if you're willing to call to me that would be awesome.
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

Unfortunately, that's the problem that most of us have. Unlimited long distance is usually digital phone service, and most digital phone services don't play nice with the NetLink. Still, great to have another player here!
I have my Saturns, I have some of my games, I have a RasPi. Gotta put all this stuff together!
abeaver

Post by abeaver »

Thanks for the welcome. And by the way, your avatar is awesome. It's a shame Konjak never finished Ivory Springs.
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

Sweet! Someone recognizes it! Honestly, though, I lost the site a while ago and haven't been aware of the game status since. I liked the sprite, though, so I borrowed it for my avatar.
I have my Saturns, I have some of my games, I have a RasPi. Gotta put all this stuff together!
shinoco

Post by shinoco »

With my connection I can't dial out although I get a nice connection when someone calls me. If you ever are able to make a call, let me know, I have Daytona and Sega Rally.
abeaver

Post by abeaver »

Sure thing man.
Isaac [GER]

Post by Isaac [GER] »

Hey shinoco, do you really have the Daytona USA Netlink Edition (sry forgot the real name) ? It's quite expensive...
HOLY SMOKIN' JESUS TITTY CINNAMON!
shinoco

Post by shinoco »

Technically I have it at my house, the real Daytona Netlink disc, although it's on ebay. It's my friends disc and I am selling it for him. At this rate it hasn't sold for 2 months, and he said he's going to just keep it if it dosen't sell soon, so I won't have much longer to play it.