WHERE is everybody?

This is the place to go to put out challenges to others and find NetLink opponents to play.
NWA

WHERE is everybody?

Post by NWA »

seriously? No one plays netlink anymore? XD its been near impossible finding a match seriously :(
Better run home to momma now!
alpha&omega

Re: WHERE is everybody?

Post by alpha&omega »

Well, I only have a cellphone so no dialup on Netlink for me. Maybe someday.
Got Netlink?
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

I'm hundreds of miles from my Saturn, and even if I was near it, it's a thorny situation getting permission to dial out. Also, I have to be in the mood to play one of the NetLink games, which honestly doesn't happen that often. On top of that, I don't really like playing games competitively, and as far as I know, the only NetLink game that offers co-op play is Duke Nukem, which I don't enjoy.
I have my Saturns, I have some of my games, I have a RasPi. Gotta put all this stuff together!
alpha&omega

Post by alpha&omega »

Hey Warp, after reading your post it sounds like Netlink play really isn't for you. So you're saying you wouldn't even enjoy some Bomberman Netlink competition? I thought anyone would enjoy playing that game on Netlink.
Got Netlink?
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

I like Bomberman, but I've never successfully connected to anyone who had it to give it a try.

Playing the games was never my primary reason for joining the community (although it was a reason). I was really more interested in the technology.
I have my Saturns, I have some of my games, I have a RasPi. Gotta put all this stuff together!
LostController

Post by LostController »

If I had long distance, I would. I just got a job though so that could change.
Rogue

Post by Rogue »

I'm here! lol, but I need to get the Saturn ready to play. It's in a messy situation right now... n.n

And I just need some minutes racing in Sega Rally to get into the mood. The Desert music is so cool!!

Yeah, I'm not really playing Saturn lately... =/

But hey! You got answers from 4 different people! It's a good start!
I'm ready to play!
Timezone: GMT -3
Games: Sega Rally - Virtual On - Duke Nukem 3D