Great site! Sega saturn online, I'm in!

Let me know what you think of the site, or leave any comments if you are just dropping by.
pinkdonut666

Great site! Sega saturn online, I'm in!

Post by pinkdonut666 »

I'v liked sega products (genesis, cd, saturn ect.) for quite some time now. I Knew a small amount about the netlink but never thought that people were still able to use it. I had mistakenly assumed that it used some sort of sever, which would make it inoperable today. being as it's a direct link from console to console changes that alot! so i hope when i get some cash i can pick up a netlink/ some games! it's too bad i didn't here about this before, my saturn has not gotten much use latly. :( Until my frined asked me what the console was sitting on top of my xbox, i hadn't used it. so i dust it off, plug in the arcade sticks (my only surviving controllers) and pull out NHL 97 my only surviving game. (rest of my stuff i loaned to a friend, and he moved away, with the stuff.) so now i'm on the hunt for some saturn stuff. (It didn't bother me much, I own about 20 different retro game consoles.) but Now i know about this really cool site. and hop to get duke nukem 3D! (oh and a net link of coarse)
JerryTerrifying

Post by JerryTerrifying »

Yeah dude if you're ever able to dial out I'd be more than willing to get in on some netlinking. I'd like to go through Duke Nukem on Co op again. :D
Game collection on my site.
Rogue

Re: Great site! Sega saturn online, I'm in!

Post by Rogue »

It's been almost a year ... but I hope he comes back.
I'm ready to play!
Timezone: GMT -3
Games: Sega Rally - Virtual On - Duke Nukem 3D