Virus

Let me know what you think of the site, or leave any comments if you are just dropping by.
JerryTerrifying

Virus

Post by JerryTerrifying »

Someone left a comment on one of my netlink videos warning people not to come to this site because it set off their MacAfee anti virus. Now I haven't been getting any alerts, I asked a couple buddies to check it out and they didn't get any alerts and MacAfee is a shit anti virus but I figured I'd say something anyway. Just in case.
Game collection on my site.
Xranger60
Site Admin

Re: Virus

Post by Xranger60 »

Thanks for letting us know. Most likely, that happens because this site has a low "Web of Trust" rating. This stems back to when a hacker hijacked the hosting account and had set up a phishing scheme. I'm not sure what I can do about it at this point.
Willing to play Bomberman, Duke Nukem 3d, Virtual On, Sega Rally. Send me a PM.
JerryTerrifying

Post by JerryTerrifying »

Yeah I wasn't having a problem and neither were any of the other people I had check with their anti virus software. But the kid posted it across all my old netlink videos. MacAfee is a junk program and gives a lot of false positives.
Game collection on my site.
lazyhoboguy

Post by lazyhoboguy »

I use avg and haven't had any alerts while browsing this site.
ps2onlinegaming.com (Site for scheduling PS2 online and PS2 LAN tunneling (Xlink Kai) matches)

www.youtube.com/user/Lazyhoboguy
Rogue

Post by Rogue »

Well. You can always recommend the users to change or "update" their antivirus programs. =P
Hopefully no one gets pissed.
I'm ready to play!
Timezone: GMT -3
Games: Sega Rally - Virtual On - Duke Nukem 3D