Greetings, I'm new here.

Let me know what you think of the site, or leave any comments if you are just dropping by.
jimmyp

Greetings, I'm new here.

Post by jimmyp »

Hello, I am not a huge "retro" or "vintage" gamer but I am fan, i have played a variety of consoles and games, personally I mostly play PS1,PS2, and Dreamcast and I still love my handhelds mostly nintendo's Gameboy pocket and SP but I am also a fan of the neo geo pocket color. anyway, I recently found out about net link and xband and although i have been wanting a saturn for a while, learning about that little accessory sparked a huge interest.

after some googling and wiki searches i ended up here.

INTO IT.
Rogue

Re: Greetings, I'm new here.

Post by Rogue »

Hi!

Welcome!! It's great to see new people around!

If you like the Saturn, you really should try the NetLink. IMO, Sega Rally is the best of the 5 available games. If you love it like I do, I assure you that you'll have a great time playing it through the modem!

I believe it was re-released for PS2. I'm not sure, cause I'm not into Playstations, but I remember seeing a cover somewhere. Or maybe is for Live or the playstation online service.

Well, for the Saturn offline side (lol), you'll notice that a lot of PC games of the time were released for it, like Cyberia, Crusader, Myst, etc. If you are used to japanese RPGs, I'm not sure about the Saturn being a choice that suits you, though.

But if you're into 2D fighters! That's the best choice! =D
I'm ready to play!
Timezone: GMT -3
Games: Sega Rally - Virtual On - Duke Nukem 3D