Hello my fellow saturn owners chaos is back!!

Let me know what you think of the site, or leave any comments if you are just dropping by.
Chaosomega

Hello my fellow saturn owners chaos is back!!

Post by Chaosomega »

Hello my sega family long time no see!! I am back from outside issues and I have fixed everything that needed to be fixed outside of my internet life..I will be getting analog phone service threw AT & T so i can at least play duke nukem online with someone threw x band..I have been buying a lot of Saturn games so far I have gotten mortal kombat 2 and resident evil lol next to get panzer dragon 2 one that works I still have the original..I just wanted to drop in and say hi, Its been ages since I been back..I still play my Saturn till this day modern gaming today, is just not all that great and to expensive these days. It is cheaper to play my Saturn and not worrying about being monitored what i play unlike xbox. Right now in my life thats whats going on putting a lot of money into my saturn to games I have lost over time. I have had my saturn for over 16 years now lol and she still runs like new. :wink:

Everybody is super sonic race-in try to keep your feet right on the ground!!

Netlink games owned: Duke Nukem3D more to come in the future
Rogue

Re: Hello my fellow saturn owners chaos is back!!

Post by Rogue »

Hello!
Welcome back!
I'm always getting new Saturn stuff too. Altough my PC collection has passed my Saturn collection, mainly because of the acquisition of a lot of joysticks, the Saturn still have some attention here.

I hope you got the other NetLink games. The best imo is Sega Rally. For Sega racing fans, it''s a must have!
Feel free to send PMs so we can play.
I'm ready to play!
Timezone: GMT -3
Games: Sega Rally - Virtual On - Duke Nukem 3D
Chaosomega

Re: Hello my fellow saturn owners chaos is back!!

Post by Chaosomega »

sure thing friend ill look into getting the netlink vershion of sega rally

Everybody is super sonic race-in try to keep your feet right on the ground!!

Netlink games owned: Duke Nukem3D more to come in the future