Rare SEGA Games?

This is the place for anything about Sega Saturn
Shenmaster777

Rare SEGA Games?

Post by Shenmaster777 »

Hello,
I have three games that I would like to ask you guys about. First of the tree is a copy of Viruta Fighter 2 for the SEGA Saturn. Instead of the large, bulky cases that most games come in, this is game is just in a regular CD case that you normally see Dreamcast games or music CDs in. On the insert, it has the normal picture of the VF2 group, the VF2 logo, the T for Teen logo, and the "SEGA Saturn Exclusive" logo. But, on the far left, it has the Saturn logo and the words "Not for Resale" beside it. On the disc, it also has the words "Not for Resale" on it. In the bottom left corner, there is a number: 81014.

The second game is Virtua Cop for the Saturn as well. It also has the same CD case, and the "Not for Resale" texts and the insert and on the disc. On the bottom left corner, there is a number: 81026.

Now, on to the interesting (or at least I think so) part. I have a 2 disc SEGA CD game called Prize Fighter in my collection. Since I don't have a SECA GD, I can't play it, but when I put it into my disc drive, the title says: "MEGADRIVE_SMART_TV_DEMO".

Can any of you please tell me about these games and if they are rare or not? Any information would be helpful. I was just wondering if I was holding onto something rare here.
scott21

Post by scott21 »

The two saturn games arent rare. They come in the 3-free game pack and are common and even hard to give away :( Classics, but nonetheless not worth very much.

Cant tell you anything about the sega cd game, sorry.