4%
100-150 games
8%
150-200 games
No votes

Total votes: 25

Hakaider

Post by Hakaider »

grolt wrote:Nice to see you adding to the collection, Nightmare. And Hakaider, that's quite the set you have there...you shouldn't be so modest! You should give LEGEND OF OASIS a go, that's a beautiful game.
Thank you and yes I will try Legend of Oasis just as soon as I get a chance to play Beyond Oasis on the Genesis. I'm a stickler about playing the storyline in sequence. I played the wrong game first when I tried playing Dark Savior and was killed with one punch! They need a gaming system called the Nemesis, then every time you insert a game it says St..ar..sss... :lol:
Paranoia Deep Destroya!
grolt

Post by grolt »

Hakaider wrote:
grolt wrote:Nice to see you adding to the collection, Nightmare. And Hakaider, that's quite the set you have there...you shouldn't be so modest! You should give LEGEND OF OASIS a go, that's a beautiful game.
Thank you and yes I will try Legend of Oasis just as soon as I get a chance to play Beyond Oasis on the Genesis. I'm a stickler about playing the storyline in sequence. I played the wrong game first when I tried playing Dark Savior and was killed with one punch! They need a gaming system called the Nemesis, then every time you insert a game it says St..ar..sss... :lol:
LEGEND OF OASIS is actually a prequel to BEYOND OASIS, so now you have no excuse. :P
That's fly.
Hakaider

Post by Hakaider »

I had no idea. :o I shouldn't go by time of release. I better get started. I was this close to boxing my Saturn away in my storage unit to make more room. Good thing I held out.
Paranoia Deep Destroya!
grolt

Post by grolt »

Picked up these two recently:

Battle Arena Toshinden URA
Wipeout

As well as a few other notables I had never bought before:

Pandemonium
Sim City 2000
Warcraft II
Rampage World Tour

So that leaves these two remaining:

Daytona USA: CCE NetLink Edition
Scorcher

Okay, now who wants to give me Daytona? ;)
That's fly.
nick944

Post by nick944 »

I've got three Saturn games:
Daytona USA
NBA Action 98
the Bootleg Sampler
Own:
Virtual On Netlink Edition
Sega Rally Championship Netlink Edition
grolt

Post by grolt »

Just picked up Scorcher today. So that's it...all I need is Daytona USA NetLink Edition. ONE GAME!!!!! :cry:
That's fly.
Hakaider

Post by Hakaider »

I recently got these games for the my Saturn collection:
Myst
Virtual On
Hopefully I can get at least ten more before I call it quits for awhile. You run out of room pretty quick with the cartridge size.
Paranoia Deep Destroya!
grolt

Post by grolt »

Hakaider wrote:I recently got these games for the my Saturn collection:
Myst
Virtual On
Hopefully I can get at least ten more before I call it quits for awhile. You run out of room pretty quick with the cartridge size.
But it looks ohhh so good on your shelf!
That's fly.
Silence the Fallen

Post by Silence the Fallen »

grolt wrote:Just picked up Scorcher today.
I LOVE Scorcher!!! I bought it for Saturn and then I found the PC version for cheap and picked it up as well.

Sure the track design is aggrivating at times and it was lacking a 2 player mode, but I loved the techno music and the game REALLY showed what the Saturn was capable of.

I remember when I first got the game my brother and I stayed up all night playing it.

As far as my Saturn collection goes, I have around 75 games. About 15 of them ar Jap. Imports. The last game I got a few day ago was Gun Griffon II. I have been wanting this game since its 98 release. I am a HUGE Gun Griffon fan and I got the boxed edition that comes with the Link Cable. Now I just need to get a second copy so my friend and I can play together!!!
I own: Saturn Bomberman, Duke Nukem, Sega Rally and Virtual On.
HoboJoe

Post by HoboJoe »

I only got 4 Saturn games.....legit that is. I got like....every game ever available on my PC (US and JAP...and if I want I can get PAL too, yay for underground-gamer.com!) that I burn to CD's as I wanna play them.
bawitback

Post by bawitback »

During 1995-97 I rented games, and sold many during that time period. During 2000-01 I downloaded and played 80% of JPN/PAL/US Games. as of now I own:

NiGHTS NTSC + 3D Controller
Daytona USA NTSC
Virtua Fighter 2 NTSC
Virtua Cop NTSC
Daytona USA NTSC
Robo Pit NTSC
Vampire Savior (4MB RAM) JPN
X-Men Vs Street Fighter (4MB RAM) JPN

1 NTSC Sega Saturn Console + Modded
1 3D Controller - Official
1 NTSC Saturn Control Pad - Official
1 JPN Skeleton Control Pad - Official
2 4MB RAM carts official
1 Power Cable

My RF cable is broken, a replacement should be coming in mail any day now. My Saturn craving is growing... I'm looking forward in play Daytona USA, Baroque and Pocket Fighter.

HoboJoe

Post by HoboJoe »

Buy a netlink....and then play with me...cause I wanna play. <.<
I also just released your on racketboy's forums too....>.<
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

Does the browser disc that comes with the Netlink count as a game? If so, I have one game for my Saturn.

I'm working on remedying this situation... but none of the stores in the area have Saturn games. Looks like I'm going to have to go online.
HoboJoe

Post by HoboJoe »

Psssh...I've never seen a store with Saturn stuff. This retro store near me has all sorts of stuff...but not Saturn stuff....just my luck.
Warp2063
League Veteran
League Veteran

Post by Warp2063 »

I actually found my Saturn in a store... I was inquiring at one place, and they told me that they'd seen a Saturn at another store recently... so I went across town and found that they still had it. The R/F adaptor was new in its box, but the rest of the system was used. I've since cleaned it up a bit, replaced its clock battery, realigned the case (sometime in its life, I assume the system was dropped or packed improperly, so part of the front of the case bulged out slightly), and tested it out. It reads music CDs and my browser disc just fine, so I assume that games will work as well. They didn't have any games there, though.