Sega Saturn on Xbox 360 or Wii???

This is the place for anything about Sega Saturn
mjshopgames

Sega Saturn on Xbox 360 or Wii???

Post by mjshopgames »

Has anybody heard if they were going to bring sega saturn games on the xbox 360!!! Well i kinda hope so!!! And i have heard rumors about it appearing on the wii!!!
Rogue

Post by Rogue »

That would be great!

But CD size games are hard to put for download... maybe in some time...
Well.. they released Castlevania SotN for 360... =)

But they generally remake some games... like NiGHTS for Wii... like Samba de Amigo for Wii...

Who knows...
I'm ready to play!
Timezone: GMT -3
Games: Sega Rally - Virtual On - Duke Nukem 3D
nick944

Post by nick944 »

eh. I never really liked the idea of downloading games from an older console onto a newer one. I prefer having a copy of the game, rather than a downloaded copy.
Own:
Virtual On Netlink Edition
Sega Rally Championship Netlink Edition
segadreamcaster

Post by segadreamcaster »

It's always possible..although pretty unlikely on the wii because of the limited storage sapce it has...XBOX LIVE arcade or PSN would be a possibility though.

Gotta say I generally dislike the idea...but there is one thing I do like though...and thats when they add online capabilities to these olders game...no other chnages required...just add the online features and I am happy :)
Saturn netlink owner in the UK/ Bristol South-Glos area :)

Own all 5 netlink games:

Sega Rally - Netlink edition
Virtual On - Netlink edition
Duke Nukem 3D
Saturn Bomberman
Daytona USA CCE netlink edition (genuine copy)
Rogue

Post by Rogue »

nick944 wrote:eh. I never really liked the idea of downloading games from an older console onto a newer one. I prefer having a copy of the game, rather than a downloaded copy.
well.. like I said, there's NiGHTS.. Samba de Amigo (a Dreamcast game) for Wii... as remakes...

That awesome Saturn game, Princess Crown, was released for PSP... the SEGA Rally was released for PS2... NiGHTS for PS2 too, only in Japan, remake too...

There's some Mega Drive (Genesis) games released as SEGA AGES for PS2 too...

It actually happens... not often...
I'm ready to play!
Timezone: GMT -3
Games: Sega Rally - Virtual On - Duke Nukem 3D
HoboJoe

Post by HoboJoe »

A lot of genesis games will se a re-release on the Wii...but i agree with nick that I'd much rather have a copy of the game and for the original console too. I like using 20 different controllers....makes the experience more exciting.
Xranger60
Site Admin

Post by Xranger60 »

I like the fact that sometimes online play is added with re-releases. Xbox Live Arcade does a great job with this. Classic Doom anyone? How about Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles arcade with 3 other people co-op over Live? Glad these remakes happened.
Willing to play Bomberman, Duke Nukem 3d, Virtual On, Sega Rally. Send me a PM.